uniqs
Joe12345678
join:2003-07-22
Des Plaines, IL

Joe12345678 to jtudor

to jtudor

Re: How Long

said by jtudor:

I just wonder how long it will be until one or both of them decide that he is violating the TOS, and terminate his service?

Also how long it will be until someone here decides to tell him that he needs to buy a business connection if he is doing any business at home??

I manage servers and desktops from home on occasion (nights, weekends, holidays) using Dameware, and have been told in some forums here that I should be using a business DSL account instead of a residential account, because I am doing business from home.

Otherwise, I applaud his resourcefulness!!
A business account may have more upload speed.

twizlar
I dont think so.
Premium Member
join:2003-12-24
Brantford, ON

twizlar

Premium Member

said by Joe12345678:
said by jtudor:

I just wonder how long it will be until one or both of them decide that he is violating the TOS, and terminate his service?

Also how long it will be until someone here decides to tell him that he needs to buy a business connection if he is doing any business at home??

I manage servers and desktops from home on occasion (nights, weekends, holidays) using Dameware, and have been told in some forums here that I should be using a business DSL account instead of a residential account, because I am doing business from home.

Otherwise, I applaud his resourcefulness!!
A business account may have more upload speed.
Meh, sometimes.