Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5
reply to Bobcat79

Re: Contradicting rulings ?

said by Bobcat79:

said by Hall:

I always thought the cable companies would try and go all-digital right around the same time as broadcast and just use the FCC's ruling as an excuse.
Nope. There are a lot of us people receiving cable TV without boxes. I get approx 70 analog channels. If my cable company makes me pay for a box, I might as well switch to FIOS!

Well that is going to end. And if you have 6 TVs, they are not going to give you 6 free STBs. A couple of them tops for free. After that you pay. Don't like it, go to Fios - but you will still pay extra for extra TVs.
--
--
Internet News
My BLOG
My Web Page

Bobcat79
Premium
join:2001-02-04

said by FFH:

said by Bobcat79:

said by Hall:

I always thought the cable companies would try and go all-digital right around the same time as broadcast and just use the FCC's ruling as an excuse.
Nope. There are a lot of us people receiving cable TV without boxes. I get approx 70 analog channels. If my cable company makes me pay for a box, I might as well switch to FIOS!

Well that is going to end. And if you have 6 TVs, they are not going to give you 6 free STBs. A couple of them tops for free.
Cablevision never gave anyone anything for free. Their company policy is to screw their customers.
--
"My dog has no nose."
"How does he smell?"
"Awful!"