uniqs
This is a sub-selection from magicJack
rnikischer
join:2002-12-28
Ottawa, IL

rnikischer to Dan Borislow

to Dan Borislow

Let me clear up some of the confucion Mr. Borislow

First of all, thank you for responding to my review. I would have been more inclined to give your company a better rating if you paid as much attention to your own user forums.

911 Service
I didn't mean to suggest that you have to register every time, but you DO have to select your 911 location every time you restart the software. This really isn't something that is a new complaint, your customers have been suggesting that you fix it for weeks now.

Area Code Availability
It was clearly posted back in July and August on your website that area codes would be available by September 1. That was your promise to your customers, not my wishful thinking. That promise has already been broken. Please do not try to suggest that I wasn't paying attention. I sincerely hope that you keep your promise this time around.

While I understand that this is a recent start up company who charges its' customers very little I do believe that if you intend to build good relationships you should keep your promises to your customers, or at the very least keep your customers informed. Pay attention to your user forums at your website and you will see what I mean. You should respond to customer requests for support and be available when you say you are on your live chat.

I'm not expecting miracles, I am willing to wait for added features and I don't mind a few hiccups along the way. That's the trade-off for getting such a reasonably priced service. I was one of the first Vonage customers and I still have their service. I take the good with the bad.

I wish you all the success with MagicJack and look forward to a long lasting relationship together!

Dan Borislow
@aol.com

Dan Borislow

Anon

Thanks for you insight

I remain confused by the 911 part.This should not happen.Please email me at dborislow@aol.com

As far as the customer service issues,please remember we are in Beta.You will see CS format has been changed dramatically this week.This weekend their is a major software upgrade coming out too.

The idea is to do enough things right,that we will not need Customer service.Our resources have been assigned to that goal.In my Last company,where we sold 4 million members on AOL Long Distance,the very first year we started the company in retail,we recieved the JDPowers awards.

The area code availability will be something that happens fast and furious,but will not happen until we build all our redundancy into our systems.It will be soon though.

I demand miracles from my people and you will see them.

Please contact me and I will help in anyway I can.I think you will see dramatic improvement in CS in the coming weeks before launch.

Thanks for being Patient.

Dan
This is a sub-selection from magicJack