how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

higlac1

join:2001-01-15
Perry, GA

On topic?

Although I agree that curbing teen-age smoking is an important issue, I fail to see the connection between teenage smoking prevention and high speed internet access. Please don't take this as a flame, but there is a time and a place for everything, and one of the things I have always enjoyed about DSLReports is that it is refreshingly devoid of political agendas that do not directly impact high speed internet access specifically, or at least personal/business computing in general.

Sincerely,

Higlac
--
Higlac

Ian_Brooks
Premium,ExMod 2001-02
join:2001-04-06
UK
This news item was posted in the Team Discovery forum, which is dedicated to using distributed computing power to find a cure for cancer, hence why this appears on this site.
--
Co-Captain of Team Discovery. Join us and find the cure for cancer.

higlac1

join:2001-01-15
Perry, GA
reply to higlac1
I understand now. The highlight on the main page wasn't clear about which forum this news had been posted to, and I found the headline on the main page of the DSLReports site. I was under the impression that someone had submitted this article as news for the masses, and not in the context of the Team Discovery forum. My apologies.

Sincerely,
--
Higlac

Darlene Like

@aol.com
reply to Ian_Brooks
I come to DSLr more and more just to keep up with these cutting edge cancer news articles I find here. Am very appreciative for those who research and post these cancer research items.

Keep up the good work guys!.