how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

jc100

join:2002-04-10
reply to pnh102

Re: Immunity

Follow what logic? I never said we shouldn't have invaded in WW2. There's a difference between WW2 and now. ARE YOU NOT READING what I wrote. I'm not going to rehash the argument 50 times. WW2 the Japanese attacked US. Germany FORMALLY declared war on us a few days later. Hence, we reacted, instead of waiting for another country to hit our soil a second time in the same week.

As for 9/11. Iraq HAD nothing to do with it. On the other hand, the Taliban did. There's your constructive difference. The Taliban is in cohoots with Al Qaeda who directly perpetrated the attack. Saddam was not. Very simple. Need I said more?

pnh102
Reptiles Are Cuddly And Pretty
Premium
join:2002-05-02
Mount Airy, MD
said by jc100:

There's a difference between WW2 and now. ARE YOU NOT READING what I wrote.
There's nothing to read, your apologies for the enemy are at best an incoherent, nonsensical rant.
--
Only SHATNER is Kirk.

jc100

Apologies for what enemies? The Christians who have Murdered around 7 or so Million people this very century. I should consider all Christians to be terrorists by your rationale. After all, the Methodist and Catholic Church sponsored a Catholic Named Hitler with the Holocaust. Let's not forget the Bosnian War where 100-200,000 Christian Serbs murdered the Muslims and buried them in Mass graves. Gruesome enough for you? There's nothing incoherent about the genocidal past of Christians. I don't remember too many Condemnations by the Church on Bosnia either. Better yet, I remember a total and complete oversight of the whole situation until the U.N. stepped in. So no, facts aren't rambling. I'm merely pointing out that BIGOTS like yourself seem to make history one sided. I am not trying to justify anyone's actions. I am merely trying to point out history has more sides that you'd like us to believe. As for dealing with issues at home, my point stands. 4000 Dead in America do to terrorism pales in comparison to the millions dead due to murder, car crashes, poverty, and other issues this country faces. While I do not advocating turning a blind eye (some security measures such as Metal Detectors, airport security, barriers in front of federal buildings are warranted), I also don't advocate turning this country into a hysterical panic by claiming the boogy man is out to get you. We all know this rhetoric has led people like yourself into believing that losing rights has justified the means. False. Losing rights is simply losing rights. It doesn't make us any more safe, JUST LESS FREE.

moonpuppy

join:2000-08-21
Glen Burnie, MD
said by jc100:

Apologies for what enemies? The Christians who have Murdered around 7 or so Million people this very century. I should consider all Christians to be terrorists by your rationale. After all, the Methodist and Catholic Church sponsored a Catholic Named Hitler with the Holocaust.
Show me where the Methodists supported Hitler.

If anything, he was Catholic by birth but Germany was very Lutheran and it is also known Hitler was into mystical Nordic symbols moreso than the church.

Post proof.

jc100

Very happy to OBLIGE:

Methodist Bishop John L. Nelsen toured the U.S. on Hitler's behalf to protect his church, but in private letters indicated that he feared or hated Nazism, and so retired to Switzerland. Methodist Bishop F. H. Otto Melle took a far more collaborationist position that included apparently sincere support for Nazism. He felt that serving the Reich was both a patriotic duty and a means of advancement

»en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazism_and_Religion

A Colleaugial Paper / Scholarly work talking about the Baptist and Methodist Influence.

Concerned, Nazi officials sought for effective means to influence foreign public opinion. Since foreigners distrusted the German media, controlled as it was by the Propaganda Ministry, it was of limited impact. The most effective way was to shape foreign public opinion from within. And so it was that Nazi authorities discovered that Methodists and Baptists, while insignificantly small in Germany , were major denominations in the Anglo-Saxon world and offered their best chance in those countries provided their German leaders could be enlisted in the Nazi cause.

»www.wallawalla.edu/index.php?id=801

..... Research, it's such a pain in the you know what. But having it, makes you feel all the better knowing you proved a Closed Minded follower of Terrorism Wrong.....