Vamp9190
Premium Member
join:2002-02-11
Chantilly, VA

1 edit

Vamp9190

Premium Member

[Need Info] Nero Vision slideshow

I am trying to create a photo slideshow to burn on DVD, but I want to add a bit of motion to the photos as each displays.

Can Nero Vision add a pan or zoom to each photo as it cycles through the show? I do not see that option.

Thanks for any help.

richter35
Premium Member
join:2004-01-03
Croatia

1 recommendation

richter35

Premium Member

Re: Nero Vision slideshow

According to PC Mag (»www.pcmag-mideast.com/re ··· rFCKxFmO) Zoom/pan is not possible with v7.

"Nero Vision lets you create a slide show with transitions, but no pan and zoom."

I am not aware if either of those were included in the past year in one of the updates. I would guess not.

Vamp9190
Premium Member
Chantilly, VA

Vamp9190

Premium Member

OK thanks, that's what I thought but wanted to be sure. What a basic feature that was overlooked. And Nero won for reader's choice DVD creation, doh!

I also have Photo2DVD Studio 3 and Roxio EMC 8, so one of those will probably do the trick. Oh, Ulead DVD Movie Factory 5 too, so one of them has got to be able to do the trick.

richter35
Premium Member
join:2004-01-03
Croatia

richter35

Premium Member

I'm certain one of those already have what you're asking for. Just in case, Photodex has software specifically aimed for creating slideshows called ProShow. It comes in three flavours - Standard, Gold and Producer. Unfortunately, only Gold ($70) and Producer ($250) offer Pan/Zoom features.

Vamp9190
Premium Member
Chantilly, VA

Vamp9190

Premium Member

OK thanks I will check it out.