share rss forum feed

Vamp9190
Premium
join:2002-02-11
Chantilly, VA
kudos:1

1 edit

[Need Info] Nero Vision slideshow

I am trying to create a photo slideshow to burn on DVD, but I want to add a bit of motion to the photos as each displays.

Can Nero Vision add a pan or zoom to each photo as it cycles through the show? I do not see that option.

Thanks for any help.

richter35
Premium
join:2004-01-03
Croatia

1 recommendation

Re: Nero Vision slideshow

According to PC Mag (»www.pcmag-mideast.com/reviews/re···rFCKxFmO) Zoom/pan is not possible with v7.

"Nero Vision lets you create a slide show with transitions, but no pan and zoom."

I am not aware if either of those were included in the past year in one of the updates. I would guess not.

Vamp9190
Premium
Chantilly, VA
reply to Vamp9190
OK thanks, that's what I thought but wanted to be sure. What a basic feature that was overlooked. And Nero won for reader's choice DVD creation, doh!

I also have Photo2DVD Studio 3 and Roxio EMC 8, so one of those will probably do the trick. Oh, Ulead DVD Movie Factory 5 too, so one of them has got to be able to do the trick.

richter35
Premium
join:2004-01-03
Croatia
I'm certain one of those already have what you're asking for. Just in case, Photodex has software specifically aimed for creating slideshows called ProShow. It comes in three flavours - Standard, Gold and Producer. Unfortunately, only Gold ($70) and Producer ($250) offer Pan/Zoom features.

Vamp9190
Premium
Chantilly, VA
OK thanks I will check it out.