share rss forum feed

tr6scott

join:2002-03-23
Oxford, MI
Reviews:
·AT&T Midwest
reply to defiant

Re: Live 97.1 Free Fm - WKRK

I agree, I still listen to Drew and Mike on the way in to work (patiently waiting for Drew's return), on the way home.... I bought an mp3 adapter for my car, (Ford Focus) and have been downloading podcasts of the weekend NPR shows and listening to them on the way home during the week.

Car talk
Wait Wait don't tell me
What da know
Parrie Home News from Lake Wobegon
NPR Technology
and one from the west coast called GeekSpeek

and this gets me through the drive time home without the subscription cost...
--
The sooner we get behind schedule, the more time we have to catch up.

tr6scott

join:2002-03-23
Oxford, MI
Reviews:
·AT&T Midwest
reply to Detroiter

Well it's official, D&D are gone, Fox 2 just announced that they could not come to an agreement on a new contract. Also that they have a 1 year non-compete clause in the Detroit market, so we will not be hearing from them soon...

Also checked out the ticket website. »www.wxyt.com/ and they are no longer listed in the line up...

Sad news for a couple of guys that did good work for 8 years, won market share, survived.... but no more..

Let the search begin for the station that will replace 97.1 on my radio preset...
--
The sooner we get behind schedule, the more time we have to catch up.

Chanel

@wblib.org
reply to Detroiter

Do you know if Tom Likas come on another station in Detroit?

reply to Detroiter

What station in detroit does tom likas come on?

odment
Alrighty Then
Premium
join:2002-11-30
Warren, MI
reply to tr6scott

Who is in for a D&D thank you party? After the holiday of course. We can throw around ideas on how to do it. A hall with a charge but I want to thank these guys for the years of great shows. Yes beaver and rudy and the whole show. Lets start the planning.... Email me at odment@gmail.com. These Guys were Good..