spc
uniqs
Phugg
join:2004-09-30
Riverbank, CA

Phugg to KawiG5

to KawiG5

Re: Modem won't work; tech says invalid Mac address

read above Mr Smart ... Gars was NOT the only reply.

KawiG5
Premium Member
join:2002-02-09
Nanticoke, PA
ARRIS SBG6580

KawiG5

Premium Member

said by Phugg:

read above Mr Smart ... Gars was NOT the only reply.
DUH! But he was the only one who stated that. The second mentioned it as a possible agreement. Now I know why Comcrap is so incompetent.
Phugg
join:2004-09-30
Riverbank, CA

Phugg

Hmmm do I take the bait and get in a war ?? Nah . You Kawi are my hero.

Now on a side note , How was the inhouse service ? I ask this for a reason. I dont want to know about billing or anything. Did the tech that arrived to help your situation actually get it resolved ?

KawiG5
Premium Member
join:2002-02-09
Nanticoke, PA
ARRIS SBG6580

KawiG5

Premium Member

said by Phugg:

Hmmm do I take the bait and get in a war ?? Nah . You Kawi are my hero.

Now on a side note , How was the inhouse service ? I ask this for a reason. I dont want to know about billing or anything. Did the tech that arrived to help your situation actually get it resolved ?
The in house service was astounding. The situation, each time, was rectified in a short period of time. Now the main reason I believe they had given me their best is because each one had been employed by the former Adelphia. I say this because I know that they all had been hired originally for what they knew and how well they performed. Unfortunately I cannot say the same about those who have only been employed by Comcrap.

For example, a long time friend of mine lives in the Philadelphia area and has had Comcrap HSI since it was first introduced in that area. He has told me about the various problems he has had with the service over the years. Unfortunately the in house responders weren't given much praise by him.