spc
uniqs

Transmaster
Don't Blame Me I Voted For Bill and Opus
join:2001-06-20
Cheyenne, WY

Transmaster to qworster

to qworster

Re: There's a reason that NBC is mired in fourth place....

I have not watch NBC in many years and I couldn't even tell you what their program lineup is these days, ditto for CBS, and NBC. When you have channels like the History Channel, the Discovery Channels, etc you realize just how bad their programing is.

viperpa33s
Why Me?
Premium Member
join:2002-12-20
Bradenton, FL

1 edit

viperpa33s

Premium Member

said by Transmaster:

I have not watch NBC in many years and I couldn't even tell you what their program lineup is these days, ditto for CBS, and NBC. When you have channels like the History Channel, the Discovery Channels, etc you realize just how bad their programing is.
NBC owns more that just NBC. They own USA and the SCI-FI channel just to name a few. NBC hasn't gotten to big for it's britches or have they?

The formation of NBC Universal saw the establishment of NBC Universal Cable, which oversees the distribution, marketing, and advertisement sales for thirteen channels (Bravo, Bravo HD+ (eventually renamed Universal HD), Chiller, CNBC, CNBC World, MSNBC, mun2, Sci Fi, ShopNBC, Telemundo, Sleuth, USA Network, Weather Plus, and the Olympic Games on cable). NBC Universal Cable also manages the company's investments in A&E, the History Channel, History Channel International, the Biography Channel, National Geographic International, the Sundance Channel, and TiVo.

»en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NB ··· niversal
vanDSLuser
from Vancouver 2010
Premium Member
join:2004-07-28
White Rock, BC

vanDSLuser

Premium Member

Does the TiVo still have a fast forward button or has NBC tried their best to protect us from the evils of skipping bad ads.

myosh
join:2001-05-03
Cupertino, CA

myosh

said by vanDSLuser:

Does the TiVo still have a fast forward button or has NBC tried their best to protect us from the evils of skipping bad ads.
Much to NBC's dismay, yes TiVo still has a fast-forward button. A button, might I add, that gets quite a workout from me.