Search similar:

uniqs
LLigetfa
join:2006-05-15
Fort Frances, ON

1 recommendation

LLigetfa

Unfair pricing?

Ever hear about introductory pricing on a beta product? Who ever heard of paying full market price for a beta product in its infancy?

Get over it.

ropeguru
Premium Member
join:2001-01-25
Mechanicsville, VA

ropeguru

Premium Member

said by LLigetfa:

Ever hear about introductory pricing on a beta product? Who ever heard of paying full market price for a beta product in its infancy?

Get over it.
I think most would "get over it" if it was announced up front that it was a beta system and that sometime in the future the "real" prices would be advertised ahead of time. From what I am reading, it sounds like they just all of a sudden cut people off and raised rates without notice.

If I am wrong, please point me to where they previously told their customers ahead of time that this was an introductory offer or beta test and also where the future rates were advertised ahead of time.

korym
Go Wisp's

join:1999-12-23
Richmond, VA

korym

said by ropeguru:

If I am wrong, please point me to where they previously told their customers ahead of time that this was an introductory offer or beta test and also where the future rates were advertised ahead of time.
You're not wrong, ropeguru. This was never mentioned. LLigetfa is out of line with his comment. Sure hate to see someone yank his network out from under his feet.