Premium Member
join:2001-12-28
Seattle, WA

SeattleMatt to pflog

Premium Member

to pflog

Re: NHL Network not coming to FIOS?

Deblin-
Keep posting here. Believe me, they read these boards.
knarf829
join:2007-06-02

knarf829

said by SeattleMatt:

Deblin-
True. Verizon, there's a silent majority among your 500,000 customers who are perfectly content with the HD lineup you have right now. Focus on reliability, not on chasing flashy numbers of niche channels.

pflog
Bueller? Bueller?
MVM
join:2001-09-01
El Dorado Hills, CA

pflog to SeattleMatt

MVM

to SeattleMatt
said by SeattleMatt:

Deblin-
Cool deal.
pflog

pflog to knarf829

MVM

to knarf829
said by knarf829:

True. Verizon, there's a silent majority among your 500,000 customers who are perfectly content with the HD lineup you have right now. Focus on reliability, not on chasing flashy numbers of niche channels.
I didn't know reliability was a problem, seriously. My service (granted it's only been 2 months) has been spectacular. A few minor artifacts on some channels on occasion, but otherwise flawless. If you're speaking of the IMG software, I can't comment as I have a S3 Tivo, but I do see quite a few complaints about that.

In terms of priorities, I 100% agree that service quality/reliability and IMG stability should be #1 priority. And if that's the reason the additional HD channels are (hopefully delayed) not here, I am ok with that. But then they're doing things like adding the "gaming" thing - shouldn't they be fixing the IMG stuff before doing that? I'd argue they should add more HD before the gaming stuff, but I guess the total available HD market is probably a smaller portion of the customers than those that might subscribe/use the gaming feature.