spc
Search similar:

uniqs
theassembler
join:2007-10-10
Kansas City, MO

theassembler

Xbox Live And Sprint Aircard 595u

Ive seen that people have been playing xbox live with sprint broadband and was wondering if there was anything special i have to do to get the air card to work with my xbox
ihateskapunk
join:2005-08-28
Lake Zurich, IL

ihateskapunk

you need a crossover cable to hook up an original xbox, or just a regular ethernet cable for a 360. plug the cable into the xbox and to the back of the computer thats hooked up with the wireless. then you need to setup ICS (internet connection sharing) over windows. i'm sure you can look up how to share a dial-up connection.
fpsfreak
join:2007-09-19
Merced, CA

fpsfreak to theassembler

to theassembler
yea its real easy and plus u can use any regular router when ics.i was playing halo3 four players on one 360 and it was pretty playable just a bit lag there n there if i could improve my signal it could prolly be more enjoyable

Clax11
@spcsdns.net

Clax11 to theassembler

Anon

to theassembler
Hey, I just got a 360 and HALO 3 and I've been trying to get on XBOX LIVE with no success. The only internet source I have is a Sprint Aircard 595u. I've talked to XBOX service dept and they were telling me I needed to by the wireless adapter for the XBOX. That didn't make much sense to me so I'm here trying to find further help. If you know anything about setting up XBOX LIVE w/ Sprint Aircard 595u I would greatly appreciate it. My email address is RYANCLAXON@hotmail.com

thanks, Ryan
Kenstar15
join:2007-05-09
Brooker, FL

Kenstar15 to theassembler

to theassembler
The way I play my xbox online is i have to run the wireless card to my laptop and them an ethernet cable from my laptop to my xbox.

Butch12534
@telusmobility.com

Butch12534 to theassembler

Anon

to theassembler
say you don't have a ethernet cable but do have a XBOX 360 Wireless Router can you send a signal taht way to play online? if so how?
CMoore2004
Premium Member
join:2003-02-06
Jonesville, MI

CMoore2004

Premium Member

Would you guys mind creating your own threads with each of your setups? There are too many setups here to tell whose each is, and I could address them individually without getting the information mixed up.