how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed
abu maryam

join:2006-05-16
Columbia, MD

Comcast SUCKS

I am so happy that I am not a comcast customer. And if I was I wouldnt think twice about dropping their shady service.

I encourage others to do the same.

FFH
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5

Re: Comcast SUCKS

said by abu maryam:

I am so happy that I am not a comcast customer. And if I was I wouldnt think twice about dropping their shady service.

And who are you a customer of that is so much better?
--
--
Internet News
My BLOG
My Web Page
ChicagoCPA

join:2001-12-02
Mokena, IL

If AT&T DSL works, then Comcast gets the boot on Tuesday. So I will quit for you.

RTFA

@nextweb.net
If you bothered to check the poster's profile, you would see it was Verizon FiOS which IS so much better than the ever horrid Comcrap.
Ahrenl

join:2004-10-26
North Andover, MA
Doesn't the fact that there is no one better (other than marginally) underline the competitive problem we have in this industry? They all screw over their customers and get away with it.. why? Government granted wire-line monopolies.
abu maryam

join:2006-05-16
Columbia, MD

naw....you just need a new provider.
utahluge

join:2004-10-14
Draper, UT
I agree. I am EXTREMELY happy with iProvo/MStar (Utah) service I get. Fiber to the home and 24/7 10Mb consistantly. Yes, I can download at 1MB/Sec no problem!
Ulmo

join:2005-09-22
Aptos, CA
said by abu maryam:

All good and wonderful sentiment, until you see how much faster their service is than the only other competitor that's near in price range in a particular location (high speed DSL does not reach many areas that Comcast does, for instance, mine, in which Comcast averages 2 times and peaks 5 times as fast outbound and averages 10 times and peaks 20 times as fast inbound). Of course, my limiting qualifier is "in a particular location": one could always move to someplace else where other ISPs are available, and I have done so a few times, but for some reason I'm holding on to stability in other aspects of my life. Probably not a wise decision, though.