spc
Search similar:

uniqs

LitnJr
@focaldata.net

LitnJr

Anon

Comcast and DSL

If I would have known how Comcast was treating their customers, I would have stayed with AT&T DSL. At least you know when you are trying to upload a file, it won't get blocked. I had issues just uploading a couple pictures to the internet. However companies run their own show should be known to the customers paying for the service otherwise we are not getting what almost all customers are expecting. Comcast doesn't have my vote in this and I will be choosing another provider very soon!

telcolackey5
The Truth? You can't handle the truth
join:2007-04-06
Death Valley, CA

telcolackey5

There is a big difference between uploading a couple of pictures and uploading 100's of Gig of copywrited or 3rd party data.

Your reaction is unwarrented

TheyLie
@nextweb.net

TheyLie to LitnJr

Anon

to LitnJr
And what is worse, Comcast LIED to customers and everyone else about it.

They were specifically confronted with the question of whether or not they were throttling BT traffic and they flat denied it.

They're liars.

Brian "Leased BMW" Roberts can shove his lame overpriced capped and throttled service up his fat wallet covered a$$.

RTFA
@nextweb.net

RTFA to telcolackey5

Anon

to telcolackey5
RTFA, the AP reporter tested the Comcrap throttling using a copy of The King James Bible...which is not copyrighted.

Comcrap doesn't pick and choose pirated from not pirated, they hammer everything.

Anyone who thinks BT is all about piracy is an idiot. BT is used for legit file transfers all the time.

What's next, throttle IM, usenet, FTP and HTTP since all can be used for piracy?

This is about Brian Roberts making promises of "BMW" speed when there is only a hamster under the hood. Roberts shouldn't promise speeds he can't deliver.

telcolackey5
The Truth? You can't handle the truth
join:2007-04-06
Death Valley, CA

1 edit

telcolackey5

I don't disagree with any non inflammatory or speculative statements you made.

Who Cares
@integraonline.net

Who Cares to TheyLie

Anon

to TheyLie
Yeah, "F" Cumcast. 5 more months of their @#$% service and I'm done with them. For me, uTorrent works just fine where other BT and P2P programs fail.