how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

zenafu

join:2007-06-12
Brooklyn, NY

They've seen the light!

My guess is that they'll be announcing FiOS will be offered free to every man, woman and child in America.

Ben
Premium
join:2007-06-17
Glen Carbon, IL
Nah...they'd never do that. How would they make any money? Besides, I don't see it happening unless Verizon purchases SBC (Oops I mean AT&T), Embarq, Qwest, and every single little regional telephone company.

Although if that really happened that would be great.

batterup
I Can Not Tell A Lie.
Premium
join:2003-02-06
Netcong, NJ
said by Ben:

Nah...they'd never do that. How would they make any money? Besides, I don't see it happening unless Verizon purchases SBC (Oops I mean AT&T), Embarq, Qwest, and every single little regional telephone company.

Although if that really happened that would be great.
They could call it The Telephone Company. I have a slogan they can use; "One system it works".

dvd536
as Mr. Pink as they come
Premium
join:2001-04-27
Phoenix, AZ
kudos:4
reply to zenafu
said by zenafu:

My guess is that they'll be announcing FiOS will be offered free to every man, woman and child in America.
I would be happy if they announced they were going to DEPLOY to everyone(including qwest areas)
--
You can never be too rich, too thin or have too much Bandwidth

batterup
I Can Not Tell A Lie.
Premium
join:2003-02-06
Netcong, NJ
said by dvd536:

said by zenafu:

I would be happy if they announced they were going to DEPLOY to everyone(including qwest areas)
There was a company called The Phone Company that brought affordable communication to that area.