Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

pjb8

join:2001-09-27
Ann Arbor, MI

Mail access temporarily suspended

Hi:

I'm really need some help. My Outlook Express will sometimes give me this error. After an hour it will eventually send it out. Also, if I re-boot by dsl modem it will send the email.

This is a legacy account, and I don't know who to call. I tried calling 1-877-722-3755 and they were not able to help.

Thanks!

The message could not be sent because the server rejected the sender's e-mail address. The sender's e-mail address was 'xxxxxxxxxx@ameritech.net'. Subject 'xxxxxxxx', Account: 'mailhost.det.ameritech.net', Server: 'mailhost.det.ameritech.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '451 4.7.7 Mail access temporarily suspended for 75.45.213.xxx**BCMI**flpi185', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 451, Error Number: 0x800CCC78

NormanS
I gave her time to steal my mind away
Premium,MVM
join:2001-02-14
San Jose, CA
kudos:12
Reviews:
·SONIC.NET
·Pacific Bell - SBC
If you don't wish to migrate to 'at&t Yahoo! HSI', change your outgoing email server to, 'smtpauth.sbcglobal.net'. Use port 587. You will net to set MS Outlook Express for "My server requires authentication". UserID is your entire '@ameritech.net' email address. MSOE should work using your POP3 login.
--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come
~To Konnyu, with the Lion and the Drum