join:2003-06-12
Mansfield, TX

1 recommendation

X_Digit to koolkid1563

Premium Member

to koolkid1563

Re: Webhosting, using UVERSE

Click for full size
Thanks, I didn't know that... =P Here's a screenie... if you all need ANYTHING else, lemme know. Apparently, it's called "Static IP 8", and from the discussion I had w/ the tech when I got it... only 5 of the 8 were actually usable IPs (as the rest w/ assigned to hardware) or something. Hell, I don't remember. Apparently, it's $15 a month! =P

koolkid1563
MVM
join:2005-11-06
Powell, WY
MikroTik CCR1036-8G-2S+
MikroTik hAP AC

1 edit

koolkid1563

MVM

So then, does your RG have 8 (or 5) different IP's registered to it on this page under Internet Connection Details? »192.168.1.254/xslt?PAGE=B02

Another place to check could be this page: »192.168.1.254/xslt?PAGE=C07

Does it show anything in the WAN IP mapping other than router WAN IP address?

If you went to all of your computers and went to »/whois, do you get different results?
etaadmin
join:2002-01-17
united state

1 edit

etaadmin to X_Digit

to X_Digit
ROTFL... I'll hate to play poker with you :) everybody called your bluff and you produced a 'Royal flush' LOL.

Could you post a picture of this page »192.168.1.254/management then 'local network' then 'configure'

Do you have under the 'Bridge network' something like this?

Allow broadband IP addresses to be used on the local network. 
Broadband Network: 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0 
Subnet Mask: 

If you have statics configured in your gateway the broadband network should read something similar to this '66.x.x.104/255.255.255.248' (for 8 static IPs.)

Assigning the static addresses to inside computers is simple just go to »192.168.1.254/management then 'local network' then 'Address allocation' The currentlty connected computers should be listed in the listbox.

* Depends on which firmware you have in your GW.
etaadmin

etaadmin

Raise, Fold? I'm still waiting for that 'screenie'
lonebandit
join:2001-12-01
Oak Creek, WI

1 edit

lonebandit to X_Digit

to X_Digit
Ok - so this seems legit. WTF ?

I have sent this thread along with his snapshot to two high up's here in Milwaukee.

Everyone at AT&T keeps claiming this doesn't exist.
But now - we have proof...right?

{this just in} - from one of the local Managers who is rather high up as I mentioned before..

================
JD,
Sorry for the delayed response. Have been chatting with a lot of people. I'm being told it was doctored and we don't have it as an option.

Sorry

If I hear anything else I'll let you know. I still have some additional feelers out there..

================

So...it gets interesting. We would need better proof...like another is asking for. Shots from the RG as well as (ideally) the IP range to verify this as well as reviewing the ARIN records associated.

-JD

koolkid1563
MVM
join:2005-11-06
Powell, WY

koolkid1563

MVM

That is interesting indeed...especially if this person is paying $15/month for something that doesn't even exist (yet).