share rss forum feed

fiberguy
My views are my own.
Premium
join:2005-05-20
kudos:3
reply to batterup

Re: DNS opt out is flawed

Funny, I was thinking the same thing about you... except I would have ended at "You are one of the unhappiest people.. "

I just don't understand why ou jump in every thread with the same one topic post.. who's weeping and ? who wanted bell in one piece other than you?

I sometimes wonder if you were one of those old time telephone execs from AT&T who had life set for himself and then everything pulled out from under you when the government pulled out the rug from under your cushy lifestyle.

I just don't get it..

.. and I'm very happy... Sorry.. unlike some, I'm far from sitting in the rusted out jeep in my front yard, on blocks, with my metal army hat on, a whip, bottle of whiskey in one hand, while shouting at the kids to get a haircut and get off my yard while telling them they won't make something of themselves...
--
"Complaining is the least path of resistance for the self-serving, the lazy, and I’m told it’s a woman’s prerogative..."

batterup
I Can Not Tell A Lie.
Premium
join:2003-02-06
Netcong, NJ

1 recommendation

said by fiberguy:

.. and I'm very happy... Sorry.. unlike some, I'm far from sitting in the rusted out jeep in my front yard, on blocks, with my metal army hat on, a whip, bottle of whiskey in one hand, while shouting at the kids to get a haircut and get off my yard while telling them they won't make something of themselves...
You also said
quote:
There is this small group of so-called internet pioneer warriors that think they are going to gain a victory for the masses when all they are doing is messing things up for the majority.
Can I have a ride in your jeep and a swig from your jug there Bubba?