Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

fengfsys

join:2007-11-12
reply to Acanac Inc

Re: 500 FREE VOIP Accounts for 1 Year !!! **

Hi, Sandro

I filled up the form 3 days ago and never got any replies. I believe I followed the rules, is there anything wrong?
thanks.

autumntale

reply to Acanac Inc
Umm...seems like a lot of people didn't get reply after signed up. So is the offer still available? Or all the quota is gone?

renno

join:2007-11-13
reply to Acanac Inc
I have sumbitted my information once again, I couldn't find any replies in my junk e-mail

Telescopic

reply to Acanac Inc
The voip softphone works fine on my desktop. But, when i install the softphone on my laptop(on wirless), it gives the 408 Request timeout error.

It supposes to work on my laptop on wifi, right? I want to be able making and receiving call wherenever i go.

And, what does Gizmo project and ATA mean?

jeffreyzhao

join:2007-11-16
Vancouver, BC
reply to Acanac Inc
How to get it?

Acanac Inc
Premium
join:2007-03-05
Mississauga, ON
reply to panthonysamy
said by panthonysamy:

Thanks for the reply. Sounds reasonable. Coming to Acanac voip service, how much is the charge /mth to keep the same ph number and continue the service. If I have problems with my d-link vta how much it is to rent a similar one from you?
We are still not porting number to our service. We hope to offer this feature some time in 2008

Best Regards,
Paul L.
»www.acanac.ca

Acanac Inc
Premium
Mississauga, ON
reply to panthonysamy
said by panthonysamy:

Hi Acanac, can you confirm the proxy-port and registration-port are both 5060? or 80?

One more question Acanac...

Is it true I can call max 50 numbers? if yes, is it for 1 month or full 1 year? please confirm. Also, is their any max number of minutes one can use with this trial offer? like voipstunt offers 300 mins per month i think...
Default port is 5060

Residential vs Business. Any client found to be a residential client and communicating with more then 50 different phone numbers per month is considered a business client. This does not mean that you cannot place/receive more then 50 calls, it simply means that you can not communicate with more then 50 completely different numbers unless you are a business client. Any client found to be considered business and communicating with more then 250 completely different numbers is also prohibited.

Best Regards,
Paul L.
»www.acanac.ca

Acanac Inc
Premium
Mississauga, ON
reply to fengfsys
said by fengfsys:

Hi, Sandro

I filled up the form 3 days ago and never got any replies. I believe I followed the rules, is there anything wrong?
thanks.
Please PM us your contact information so we can check the status.

Best Regards,
Paul L.
»www.acanac.ca

Acanac Inc
Premium
Mississauga, ON
reply to autumntale
said by autumntale:

Umm...seems like a lot of people didn't get reply after signed up. So is the offer still available? Or all the quota is gone?
The promo is still on. The main reason why some have yet to receive the welcome letter is because the failed to provide the link to the three post.

Best Regards,
Paul L.
»www.acanac.ca

Acanac Inc
Premium
Mississauga, ON
reply to Telescopic
said by Telescopic:

The voip softphone works fine on my desktop. But, when i install the softphone on my laptop(on wirless), it gives the 408 Request timeout error.

It supposes to work on my laptop on wifi, right? I want to be able making and receiving call wherenever i go.

And, what does Gizmo project and ATA mean?
The most likely reason is because our server can not obtain your IP. You will need to enable STUN server within the soft phone. Gizmo is just another soft phone and ATA stands for Analogue Terminal Adapter Connects. It connects an Analogue Telephone to a VOIP network

Best Regards,
Paul L.
»www.acanac.ca

whatever6

reply to whatever6
said by whatever6:

I got '404 error, not found' when set up the sip setting. What dose this mean?
can anybody help me

db80

join:2007-11-14
Ottawa, ON
reply to Acanac Inc
Thanks Acanac.

very satisfied with the voip service - first with softphone and now connected via voip adapter.

Only problem is I get "login incorrect" if I check my voicemail using either *123 or 1-866-689-9911 (EstServer 3). But the same password works if I check via softphone and also works for your website login.

hmm, something wrong here.
Is this a common issue? Can I check voicemail only via softphone or by email only?

any help is appreciated. thanks

db80

join:2007-11-14
Ottawa, ON
reply to whatever6
Thanks Acanac. very satisfied with the voip service - first with softphone and now connected via voip adapter.

Only problem is I get "login incorrect" if I check my voicemail using either *123 or 1-866-689-9911 (EstServer 3). But the same password works if I check via softphone and also works for your website login.

hmm, something wrong here.
Is this a common issue? Can I check voicemail only via softphone or by email only? any help is appreciated. thanks

aa20

Richmond Hill, ON
reply to Acanac Inc
Is the promo still on?

aa20

Richmond Hill, ON
reply to Acanac Inc
My brother got one already. Can I get my own number? We both live in the same house.

aa20

Richmond Hill, ON
reply to Acanac Inc
Any setting we need to change in firewall/router?

bigtoronto

Scarborough, ON
reply to Acanac Inc
I would like to port my landline to this VOIP account, can I do that?

bigtoronto

Scarborough, ON
reply to Acanac Inc
I have a Linksys PAP2 from my friend, can I use that?

cdapanda

@bmo.com
reply to Acanac Inc
I live in a condo building and use my land line to let people through the front door. How does this work with a VOIP service???

cdapanda

@bmo.com
reply to Acanac Inc
Your limit on 50 calls per month...or is it 250 is for both incoming and outgoing calls?

cdapanda

@bmo.com
reply to Acanac Inc
What a great offer! Thank you! I guess that Toronto 416 and 905 aren't included?

cdapanda

@bmo.com
reply to Acanac Inc
Do some of the regular phone features apply? i.e. call conferencing, forwarding, waiting?
Expand your moderator at work

PGAN498

@reuters.com
reply to Acanac Inc

Re: 500 FREE VOIP Accounts for 1 Year !!! **

How to creat an link and attached to order form?
How is VOIP quality? I heard sometime you hear noise, echo and sound tear down.

pgan498

M5H 3T8
How is VOIP quality? I heard sometime you hear noise, echo and sound tear down.

halifax11

Hammonds Plains, NS
reply to PGAN498
said by pgan498:

How to creat an link and attached to order form?
Are you serious? You don't know how to create a link and you want to use Voip! Good luck...

Famine91

reply to Acanac Inc
Hi, I set up an account and it works on my VOIP adapter. I can make calls, however, I can't seem to be able to receive them. I call the acanac #, but it doesn't ring at all. I can hear ringing on the handset making the call. I tried picking up the acanac-phone (despite it not ringing), and all I get is a dial tone on that phone. Help. Thanks.

Telescopic

reply to Telescopic
You mention the Stun server under Topology, but what exactly I put in 'use specified server' space.
I tried to put my own ip address, it did not work.