All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Oksijan
join:2007-11-12

Oksijan

How stable is Acanac DSL server?

How stable is Acanac DSL server as compared to Bell. I have used Rogers and Bell. I have suffered many outages with Rogers but I have found Bell DSL service very stable.

Canaca
Premium Member
join:2007-03-05
Mississauga, ON

1 edit

Canaca

Premium Member

Re: How stable is Acanac DSL server?

Hello,

The service will be the same as any other provider. We guarentee 99.9% uptime and that usually is the case. In some area's if bell has problems in that area it would be differnet however 99.9% of the time you should have no downtime.

In the end we do offer a 30 day unconditional money back guarantee. If it does not meet your needs a full refund will be issued.

Sandro H.

»www.acanac.ca
Canaca

Canaca

Premium Member

Re: How stable is Acanac DSL server?

Just to clarify our guarantee is on the network side not on the client end. Unfortunately we have no control over the last mile of service and can not guarantee it's reliability.
Best Regards,
Paul L.
»www.acanac.ca
real_sweet
London, ON

real_sweet to Oksijan

to Oksijan
I am quite pleased with their service. I ordered on a Thursday and was up and running by Tuesday.

Initially I was having difficulty with outages, but I called in tech support, waitin no more than a minute and they guy solved my issue (showed me how to create a bridge with my router). I have never had an outage and it's been 3 weeks of service.
mendelson
Toronto, ON

mendelson to Oksijan

to Oksijan
I tried during their free promotion and it was pretty good.
freedom2000
Scarborough, ON

freedom2000 to Oksijan

to Oksijan
I have used for 3 months, it's stable.

Tecknoguy
@rogers.com

Tecknoguy to Oksijan

Anon

to Oksijan
My brother in law has used it for over two years and always speaks highly of the excellent up time and fast d/l speeds he gets. I'll be switching over once my contract is up.

Nick
yzfr6drw
join:2007-11-13

yzfr6drw to Oksijan

to Oksijan
I have been using them for 3 months, the setup was a pain because I needed bell to dry loop but service has been good afterwards. In terms of speed, compared to Rogers, it's night and day.