uniqs

Thaler
Premium Member
join:2004-02-02
Los Angeles, CA

Thaler

Premium Member

Hypocrisy in Goverment

This is a totally new find, and utterly groundbreaking to the core - a government official saying one thing, but doing another.

Well, at least candidates hold true to their promises made on the campaign trail. Oh...wait...
hogrunr
join:2005-10-21
Spring, TX

hogrunr

Sounds like Karl is a little bitter...notice he's the mod for the Road Runner forum on here....

anon2007
@rr.com

anon2007

Anon

said by hogrunr:

Sounds like Karl is a little bitter...notice he's the mod for the Road Runner forum on here....
Are you the same hogrunr at »utalk.att.com? Here at dslreports you claim that you are in Fayetteville, AR but by reading your posts at utalk you claim that you are in Houston, TX that you have FTTH, that your daddy is an 30 year veteran at&t employee and that you know at&t executives 'fairly high up' like in this post.
»utalk.att.com/utalk/boar ··· d.id=944

You made an complete idiot out of yourself at the official uverse site.
»utalk.att.com/utalk/boar ··· g&page=1

I invite anyone to review your posts at »utalk.att.com

Now you want to bring your nonsense censorship and defamation tactics to dslreports.
rileyjam514
There You Go Again...
join:2005-06-26
Kearny, NJ

rileyjam514

Might I add, in Karl's defense, he's the primary news editor for DSLR during the week and has been for quite some time. He's also gone out of his way to point out that this is an editorial. Besides, he's a commentator - it's his job to give people his opinion, regardless of where it comes from.
fiberguy2
My views are my own.
Premium Member
join:2005-05-20

fiberguy2 to hogrunr

Premium Member

to hogrunr
said by hogrunr:

To be honest with you, and I'm not always on the same page as Karl, but this particular news item, in my opinion, is well written and, I hate to use this term, but a fair and balanced take on Martin.

Also, hog, if you knew much about Karl, his positions are generally not pro cable.

I find this piece of his to focus on the man himself (Martin) and verifiable actions that he's made over the past leading up to now.

Bitter? I didn't see that and I'm one of Karl's worst critics at times.