Search similar:

uniqs

BigReds42
Premium Member
join:2004-07-14
Bellaire, OH

BigReds42

Premium Member

[OT] SO I only had to work an hour today....

I work at our MS for one class then I travel to the HS for teh rest of my day... but this happened.

Bellaire High School was closed Thursday after officials said a student may be responsible for firing shots at an apartment complex.

The superintendent of the district said the school is closed as a precautionary measure.

Bellaire police say 18-year-old Ricardo Smith is on the loose and considered armed and dangerous. Chief Mike Kovalyk said Smith fired four shots outside the Monroe Court apartments on Monroe Street around 11 p.m. Wednesday.

No one was hurt.

Police said Smith was last seen in a red Honda Civic. Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to immediately call police.

The superintendent said the high school is always locked and secure, but because students walk to the industrial arts building every period and they have an open lunch, they are closing the high school as a precaution.

Stay with NEWS9 and WTOV9.com for continuing coverage as details become available.

Akasha
OT Queen
Premium Member
join:2006-08-10
Am I lost?

Akasha

Premium Member

Dang Reds... sorry to hear that.

Glad no one was hurt though.

kewlkarim
Here all week
Premium Member
join:2003-05-23
Houston, TX

kewlkarim

Premium Member

said by Akasha:

Dang Reds... sorry to hear that.
sorry to hear that reds has a day off ? j/k
hope it's all ok reds.

BigReds42
Premium Member
Bellaire, OH

BigReds42

Premium Member

We have had a lot of transients move into our town the last several years.. and we have a major drug problem right now.

With a town of less than 5,000... it kinda sucks.

kewlkarim
Here all week
Premium Member
join:2003-05-23
Houston, TX

kewlkarim

Premium Member

that does suck.
hope you have a gun, for home protection of course

BigReds42
Premium Member
Bellaire, OH

BigReds42

Premium Member

I know the guy next door is a hunter so he has a ton of shotguns... if things don't start getting beter I may think about it.

For the most part the drug dealers and the problems tend to center in central area without much spreading around town...

yock
TFTC
Premium Member
join:2000-11-21
Miamisburg, OH

yock to BigReds42

Premium Member

to BigReds42
Quick thinking on the part of your Super. Pour a strong one and take in the day. =)
older dog
Premium Member
join:2005-06-09

older dog to BigReds42

Premium Member

to BigReds42
I lived in a town of 200 and have moved to a small city of 7000, county seat over the last 2 months

Things almost escalated to the point where fire arms were needed, and I couldn’t find the shells.
So I sat there waiting for the police with a few knifes handy, a wrecking bar which I met the police with, and my garden pick axe.

If you don’t have any kids who may get to it get a shotgun, just keep the ammo in reach.
I stayed at a friend’s house afterwards; they told me it took 3 days to stop shaking.
It was my landlady’s 33 year old son who was high on meth and coke and her drunken boyfriend.
The son is in jail.

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
join:2007-09-18
Monterey, CA

TheRul

Premium Member

Wow, sounds like another Mod for a game.
older dog
Premium Member
join:2005-06-09

1 recommendation

older dog

Premium Member

said by TheRul:

Wow, sounds like another Mod for a game.
Lol
Big red was home alone grading papers in the back room, he heard the windows smash and the door crash in, he had not yet bought any ammo for his new shot gun. The one he though would save him should this ever happen.

Big red the town mayor and school marm was dragged from his home and beaten to death.
It is now day.