All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
panthonysamy
join:2007-11-15

panthonysamy to Canaca

to Canaca

Re: 500 FREE VOIP Accounts for 1 Year !!! **

I was looking at the D-link VTA adapter for Acanec thread. No one has reported continuous ('without disconnection') acanac voip service using this device. Can Acanac confirm the following settings:

613xxxxxxx
XXXXXXXX
voip7.acanac.com
voip7.acanac.com

Any suggested dialplan?

Canaca
Premium Member
join:2007-03-05
Mississauga, ON

Canaca

Premium Member

Hello,

Acanac Uses the Following Dialplan There are many but Acanac Recomends the one bellow. For Softphone you do not have to put anything because softphone submits the correct string to our Acanac server.

Example:

*123|1xxxxxxxxxx|[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|011xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sandro H.
Acanac Inc
»www.acanac.ca
panthonysamy
join:2007-11-15

1 edit

panthonysamy

Hi Acanac, can you confirm the proxy-port and registration-port are both 5060? or 80?

One more question Acanac...

Is it true I can call max 50 numbers? if yes, is it for 1 month or full 1 year? please confirm. Also, is their any max number of minutes one can use with this trial offer? like voipstunt offers 300 mins per month i think...

Canaca
Premium Member
join:2007-03-05
Mississauga, ON

Canaca

Premium Member

said by panthonysamy:

Hi Acanac, can you confirm the proxy-port and registration-port are both 5060? or 80?

One more question Acanac...

Is it true I can call max 50 numbers? if yes, is it for 1 month or full 1 year? please confirm. Also, is their any max number of minutes one can use with this trial offer? like voipstunt offers 300 mins per month i think...
Default port is 5060

Residential vs Business. Any client found to be a residential client and communicating with more then 50 different phone numbers per month is considered a business client. This does not mean that you cannot place/receive more then 50 calls, it simply means that you can not communicate with more then 50 completely different numbers unless you are a business client. Any client found to be considered business and communicating with more then 250 completely different numbers is also prohibited.

Best Regards,
Paul L.
»www.acanac.ca