gatorkramNeed for SpeedPremium
|reply to JasonD |
Re: Bittorrent is dying
said by JasonD :It isn't dieing, but some people are trying to kill it.
I feel for the 2% of you who use it legally, but there's no free lunch here. The developers of legal software are going to have to find other non-cost shifting methods to distribute their products. To hell with the other 98%.
Give me bandwidth or give me death!