how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

cajundsl
cajundsl Denver Qwest

join:2003-02-05
Denver, CO

I use Dish for TV, my telco for ALL comms....

so Cox and Comcast's policies impact me not at all.

Qwest provides decent broadband service at a decent price, so I'm a happy camper. At some point or other Qwest will enter the city-wide (Metro) wireless Internet market now presently dominated by Ricochet Networks, Sprint and AT&T but until then I'm happy to provide my own wi-fi at home and when I absolutely HAVE to go online away from home use either my Ricochet card or find a coffee shop/BK/McDonald's/whatever with a wi-fi point of presence.

And eventually Sirius and the other satellite radio guys will make streaming satellite wi-fi cheap enough to be practical, and that'll be that. That'll be the point at which the nomadic lifestyle will truly be do-able, with digital mail, TV/radio and all the rest will be accessible and the wife and I able to retire on the road. The timing looks good for it to happen when we're ready to cut loose.

lithicus0

join:2006-06-30
Chesapeake, VA

said by cajundsl:

so Cox and Comcast's policies impact me not at all.

Qwest provides decent broadband service at a decent price, so I'm a happy camper. At some point or other Qwest will enter the city-wide (Metro) wireless Internet market now presently dominated by Ricochet Networks, Sprint and AT&T but until then I'm happy to provide my own wi-fi at home and when I absolutely HAVE to go online away from home use either my Ricochet card or find a coffee shop/BK/McDonald's/whatever with a wi-fi point of presence.

And eventually Sirius and the other satellite radio guys will make streaming satellite wi-fi cheap enough to be practical, and that'll be that. That'll be the point at which the nomadic lifestyle will truly be do-able, with digital mail, TV/radio and all the rest will be accessible and the wife and I able to retire on the road. The timing looks good for it to happen when we're ready to cut loose.
How does this relate to Cox jinxing internet experience?