spc
Search similar:

uniqs
decifal7
join:2007-03-10
Bon Aqua, TN

decifal7

Does ATT buildout in winter?

I know this is a tarded question, but does ATT and other teleco's continue to work on buildouts during winter times? I'm wondering if the colder weather etc prevents buildouts or any such expansion plans...

And yes i'm still without broadband and this question appeared in my thoughts... Just curious...

Splitpair
Premium Member
join:2000-07-29
Cow Towne

Splitpair

Premium Member

said by decifal7:

I know this is a tarded question, but does ATT and other teleco's continue to work on buildouts during winter times? I'm wondering if the colder weather etc prevents buildouts or any such expansion plans...

And yes i'm still without broadband and this question appeared in my thoughts... Just curious...
The only thing that will slow down or stop planned work is a disaster or some such event like a hurricane that throws us into a recovery mode other than that it is business as usual year round regardless of weather or conditions.

Wayne
decifal7
Bon Aqua, TN

decifal7

Cool deal

Hitler
@bls.com

Hitler to decifal7

Anon

to decifal7
Didn't stop Nappy or me going to Russia, won't stop ATT!
kcir
join:2005-07-30
Butner, NC

kcir to decifal7

to decifal7
On a related note, has anyone confirmed the rumor they're building out during any of the other three seasons?
decifal7
Bon Aqua, TN

decifal7

said by kcir:

On a related note, has anyone confirmed the rumor they're building out during any of the other three seasons?
Building out? Ha bring it on!! Seen soemthing interesting going on not too far from here, but i'm thinking sense that area won the dsl lottery, then i'm gonna have to wait for a while more... Donno how the actual system works though

Big Dog3
join:2002-01-01
Honea Path, SC

Big Dog3 to decifal7

to decifal7
Yes I would like to see something happen in my area as well. They have DSL 1 mile from me.

Uncle_Billy
@bellsouth.com

Uncle_Billy to decifal7

Anon

to decifal7
Only thing coming through SC is me and my band or mauraders! War is hell!

LightSpan
Premium Member
join:2004-02-18
Lexington, KY

LightSpan to Splitpair

Premium Member

to Splitpair
Click for full size
Click for full size
Not even the snow slow's me down. Might slide a little.
SuperSync
Free Hat, Limit 1
Premium Member
join:2002-01-12

1 edit

SuperSync to decifal7

Premium Member

to decifal7
Geez, they bought 2WD U-body's in KY? That seems a little crazy for that kinda terrain. (I'm assuming 2WD since that one doesn't have the black fender flares over the front tires).

Unless you are in construction, in this area we are all going back to 4WD U-body's, Ford F250's per AT&T, no MORE Chevys.

Neat picture, though. Wish I had taken some more when it actually snowed here in Western NC. I guess I'm more concerned with keeping my van between the ditches.

Pashune
Caps stifle innovation
Premium Member
join:2006-04-14
Gautier, MS

Pashune

Premium Member

Hope something like 6 meg gets built out to my area someday 3 meg barely reaches at all.

mikes60
My Paradise
Premium Member
join:2001-07-31
Boynton Beach, FL

mikes60

Premium Member

Hey Pashune, I feel for you guy, but don't you ever stop posting the same story????

Pashune
Caps stifle innovation
Premium Member
join:2006-04-14
Gautier, MS

Pashune

Premium Member

said by mikes60:

Hey Pashune, I feel for you guy, but don't you ever stop posting the same story????
=[ It's an OCD..

*restrains self*

LightSpan
Premium Member
join:2004-02-18
Lexington, KY

LightSpan to SuperSync

Premium Member

to SuperSync
Click for full size
We don't have any van's in our area they get stuck and don't have the ground clearance. This is my truck,that was one of the guy's that i work with.

dialupvictim to Pashune

Anon

to Pashune
said by Pashune:

Hope something like 6 meg gets built out to my area someday 3 meg barely reaches at all.
Dude, if you have 3 megs or even close to that be tap dancing happy.. Try dialsuck again for a while and get back to me
simpsomatt
join:2006-08-21
Paris, KY

simpsomatt to LightSpan

to LightSpan
Hey Lightspan ... it says you're in Georgetown. I'm just a few miles away, halfway between Paris and Georgetown (in Bourbon County, 859-987-xxxx, served by Paris CO). Any chance you're gonna put a DSLAM anywhere near me anytime soon? Ironically, your pictures make me think I might still be waiting till hell freezes over.