Upload please. »
This is a sub-selection from useless...
JerryTongue
join:2003-04-01
Auburn, WA

JerryTongue to a333

to a333

Re: useless...

They are always behind, trailing behind what someone else is already doing or has already done. Talk now is people dont even care about DOSIS 3.0 They either want fiber to the home or Verizon Fios. All Comcast ever offers is stupid stuff that cost them nothing to put up. All smoke and mirrors. While in the mean time everyone else is gearing up for the already demand like HD, and much faster Internet Download as well as Upload speeds. Comcast is like Washington State Highways
By time they add a new lane we could use 2 lanes. My guess by all the heat about traffic shaping, fear from share holders, and the pounding from the FCC and everyone else and the fact they dont want to put any real money into what they have, they will sell out in time. Never seen them in it for the long haul anyways.

Steely
I rise when the sun goes down
Premium Member
join:2000-10-15
Princeton Junction, NJ

Steely

Premium Member

said by JerryTongue:

They are always behind, trailing behind what someone else is already doing or has already done.
Exactly my assessment of Comcast since I started with them 3½ years ago after previously having Cablevision/Optimum Online/iO. They should be the industry pacesetters and trendsetters with all the money and resources at their disposal. Instead, they're usually a few steps behind the competition. In addition, they tend to be more expensive.
Upload please. »
This is a sub-selection from useless...