MarkyD
Premium
join:2002-08-20
Oklahoma City, OK
reply to vasta

Re: yeah

said by vasta:

Drink Vitamin Water
Vitamin Water is garbage. It has more stuff that's bad for you in it than it does vitamins.

swintec
Premium,VIP
join:2003-12-19
Alfred, ME
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
·VoicePulse
·Sprint Mobile Br..
·RapidVPS
said by MarkyD:

said by vasta:

Drink Vitamin Water
Vitamin Water is garbage. It has more stuff that's bad for you in it than it does vitamins.
Like what, I am just curious. Was there a study or something to show just how bad it was?
--
BlockNews.Net- Quality Usenet Block And Unlimited Accounts

rideboarder
welcome to the social
Premium
join:2003-07-28
Snohomish, WA
reply to MarkyD
said by MarkyD:

said by vasta:

Drink Vitamin Water
yeah because healthy people are oh-so-worried about 100 calories and some sugar. You're right... that's outright DANGEROUS!!!

bigunk
Gort, Klattu Birada Nikto

join:2001-02-10
USA

1 recommendation

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.
-Redd Foxx

dslwanter
It's coming
Premium
join:2002-12-16
Mineral Ridge, OH
reply to rideboarder
Vitamins serve as a substitute or additional vitamins for regular vitality you don't get with the food you're eating, what's wrong with that?
--
"You're as worthless as a screen door on a submarine!" Check out my Internet Radio Station & DJ Service, »www.thebomb102.com.

MarkyD
Premium
Oklahoma City, OK
reply to rideboarder
said by rideboarder:

said by MarkyD:

said by vasta:

Drink Vitamin Water
yeah because healthy people are oh-so-worried about 100 calories and some sugar. You're right... that's outright DANGEROUS!!!
it's not that. It's more that it's LOADED with sugar, but not so much with vitamins. Just kind of funny for a product called "Vitamin Water." Look at the amount of vitamins in it...and then get back to me. You're better off drinking a sugar free redbull speaking in terms of strictly vitamins.

Tzale
Proud Libertarian Conservative
Premium
join:2004-01-06
NYC Metro
reply to rideboarder
said by rideboarder:

said by MarkyD:

said by vasta:

Drink Vitamin Water
Actually, I don't even know if it has 100 calories or sugar in it... If I recall, it's 0 calories... I THINK...

-Tzale

MarkyD
Premium
Oklahoma City, OK
said by Tzale:

Actually, I don't even know if it has 100 calories or sugar in it... If I recall, it's 0 calories... I THINK...

-Tzale
Serving size: 8 fl oz, Servings per container: 2.5; Amount per serving: Calories: 50; Total fat: 0g, Sodium: 0mg; Potassium: 60mg; Total carbohydrates: 13g; Sugar: 13g; Protein: 0g; Vitamin C: 40%; Vitamin B3: 20%; Vitamin B6: 20%; Vitamin B12: 20%; Vitamin B5: 20%; Potassium: 150mg per bottle...

13 grams of sugar per serving. 2.5 servings per bottle. That's 32.5 grams of sugar for a SINGLE BOTTLE. That's a lot!

FiL
Premium
join:2005-08-16
Silver Spring, MD
Love your retarded OffTopic thesis on 50's branded vitamin water. Least he came up with a good point about changing strategy to gain customers online...or did you not read that?

cvrefugee
Premium
join:2003-09-15
Riverside, CA
kudos:8
reply to dslwanter
There are some vitamins which, when added to a beverage, cannot be absorbed into the body unless accompanied with a meal. So the best place to get your daily vitamins and minerals is actually from food.

Count Zero
Obama-Biden 2012
Premium
join:2007-01-18
Winston Salem, NC
Which vitamins would those be?

Sircolby45

join:2005-11-26

1 recommendation

reply to cvrefugee
Lol...For some reason the fact that everyone is talking about vitamin water on a file sharing news article just got me tickled.
--
Wildblue Pro Pack / Beam 40 / Laredo NOC / Windows Vista Home Premium