join:2001-01-16
Saratoga, NY

chlen to muzscman

Premium Member

to muzscman

Re: [game] YaBC9 game...

/ghost/

why do you bastards keep lynching me

I just went out to chill, I didnt see anything important in the game to change my vote....

oh well Go Bradtown!

/ghost out/

muzscman
Mr. President
Premium Member
join:2002-02-15
Florissant, MO

muzscman

Premium Member

Catsnak, the local cop, has been killed in the night.

Players
CatSnak See Profile
chlen See Profile
Dezbend See Profile
Count Zero See Profile
sansri88 See Profile
Scotty4168 See Profile
TheRul See Profile

CatSnak
Live to Ride
Premium Member
join:2001-05-06
Ashland, OR

CatSnak

Premium Member

/ghost/

Well crap!

/ghost out/

Dezbend
MVM
join:2001-04-20

Dezbend to muzscman

MVM

to muzscman
so lynch or lose. I look guilty, but I am not. I assure you if we lynch me we lose. I was hoping the cop could give us more direction today. I believe that scum voted against chlen yesterday...

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
join:2007-09-18
Monterey, CA

TheRul

Premium Member

Me too. We still may have luck if we have a doc.

Dezbend
MVM

Dezbend

MVM

My insane theory is that Md 2 Be and TheRul are mafia and MD's vote and unvote gimick was just to feign being townie and he unvoted not to trap the 4th voter but to keep his buddy alive...

but am unwilling to vote such as one wrong vote loses us the game.

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
Monterey, CA

TheRul

Premium Member

I understand it is an insane theory, but can you tell me why you think that I am scum???
I am wondering about everyone else though, I don't think that you, Dez, are scum, but I have been fooled by you before.
Sans did not vote for Chlen, and neither did Scotty, so I am really leaning on Voting MD_2_be. Time to reread!

Dezbend
MVM

Dezbend

MVM

I don't know why else he would have unvoted you when you were L-1.

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
Monterey, CA

TheRul

Premium Member

as usual, I commend you on you logic, even when you were playing me like a fiddle.
I don't know. I know I am not a goon, but that does you little good.
Looking at who was on Chlen when he started doing the Hemp Fandango, Me, you, md, and catsnak (dead probably wearing a pair of cement loafers or whatever else goons do)
Probably best to wait for MD to defend himself, as well as everyone else.

Count Zero
Premium Member
join:2007-01-18
Milton, FL

Count Zero to Dezbend

Premium Member

to Dezbend
Negative buddy. I'm vanilla townie. I just thought maybe I could help see who was trying to drop the hammer on someobody.
Count Zero

Count Zero to muzscman

Premium Member

to muzscman
I've got to run to the post-office. I'll be back in like a year to re-read this thread and see if we can't turn some scum up.

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
Monterey, CA

TheRul

Premium Member

We have a possible issue. Did the goons just let us lynch ourselves? Is that possible? Did we work ourselves up? Was one or both of them on Chlen? My head hurts.

Count Zero
Premium Member
Milton, FL

Count Zero

Premium Member

I don't think that is entirely possible. My guess is one of the two other people on chlen was scum. Scotty may be scum in reserve.

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
Monterey, CA

TheRul

Premium Member

I have a close eye on scotty. He is not saying much, it may be scum practice, or it may be that he is wokring on his finals. Damn real life getting in the way. If we are going to work on the theory that one of the goons were on Chlen, then it is Dez, you or me. And we have a lot of finger pointing. And between you and me, I choose you. I am mostly certain that Dez is clean, but I am really not sure about you. I need to go back when I have a few min and look closely between you and Dez before I make my Vote. I don't want the two goons to jump on my vote and loose.

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium Member
Saratoga, NY

chlen to TheRul

Premium Member

to TheRul
said by TheRul:

as usual, I commend you on you logic, even when you were playing me like a fiddle.
I don't know. I know I am not a goon, but that does you little good.
Looking at who was on Chlen when he started doing the Hemp Fandango, Me, you, md, and catsnak (dead probably wearing a pair of cement loafers or whatever else goons do)
Probably best to wait for MD to defend himself, as well as everyone else.
/ghost/

what the hell is the hemp fandango?

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
Monterey, CA

TheRul

Premium Member

a hanging.
You hang from the rope and your body jerks around as you die.

Count Zero
Premium Member
Milton, FL

Count Zero

Premium Member

Hahaha good one.

Well I am not scum, I promise. I know that amounts to a hill of beans, but I promise I'm just a vanilla townie. If you are certain Dez is clean I'd like to know exactly why. But if the three of us are clean then that only leaves scotty and sansri...

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
Monterey, CA

TheRul

Premium Member

I am fairly certain that Dez is clean because he took so long to drop the hammer.
I don't think a goon would wait so long.

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium Member
Saratoga, NY

chlen to TheRul

Premium Member

to TheRul
said by TheRul:

a hanging.
You hang from the rope and your body jerks around as you die.
lol I thought you were talking about my constant vote/unvote from the last C9 where I was well... doing the hemp.

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
Monterey, CA

TheRul

Premium Member

No that dancing would have been called the Hemp Waltz... (just making it up as I go along)

Sarah

join:2001-01-09
New York, NY

Sarah

/not playing

I thought that was "dancing with Mary Jane" ?

/not playing

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
Monterey, CA

TheRul

Premium Member

Hemp is not marijuana, they are closely related, sisters I think you could call them.

Count Zero
Premium Member
Milton, FL

Count Zero to TheRul

Premium Member

to TheRul
maybe. Maybe he also was being careful to not raise any flags. I'll go with the innocence flag right now though.

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
Monterey, CA

TheRul

Premium Member

I have a theory, want to hear it? to bad,
Given all the possible scenerios, I am relativly positive that a scum was in on the Chlen vote, so I am going to say MD or Dez. That leaves Sans and Scotty. based on the vote, Scotty did not jump in on the kill and Sans did not vote at all. I believe that Scotty had the oprotunity, and the means, as well as Sans.
If the goons were to leave us spinning our own web, that would show signs of expertize, which at this time I think only Dez would have been able to pull off with his partner. Which leaves me looking at MD. But this of course does not mean that it could not have been Dez, that is the first part of my theory. Therefore Sans and Scotty. Scotty I think would have thrown the hammer down if he was a goon. So I am going to look at Sans.
I think that there is a lead goon and they have been nudging the game along. He was in on the vote against chlen, and I think Sans was told not to vote and to let Dez put down the hammer. So Sans did not vote at all.

What does everyone thing about this theory? Am I overthinking?
Do I have way too much time on my hands? (cue Eddie Money music)

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium Member
Saratoga, NY

chlen to TheRul

Premium Member

to TheRul
said by TheRul:

Hemp is not marijuana, they are closely related, sisters I think you could call them.
actually they are the same thing. not all hemp contains cannabenoids (primarely delta 9 tetrahydracannabinol ) at the level that cannabis sativa and cannabis indica (the kind used for smoking) but all hemp does contain the drug, though its highest concentration can be found in the flowering part.

In the US, I am not sure of the exact numbers but industrial hemp (used for rope, art oil, etc...) has to contain lower then some set amount.

And yes i did attend cannabis college in Amsterdam, NL took a two day course.

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
Monterey, CA

TheRul

Premium Member

What do they know, they were all high....

Scotty4168
join:2000-12-18
Cleveland, OH

Scotty4168 to TheRul

to TheRul
So here is my analysis of our situation:

Dezbend
-Dropped vote on chlen, an experienced player like him would not do so if he were mafia
+Voted for me, who I know is innocent

MD
+Voted for chlen third leaving him in L-1 status
-Says he is innocent

Sansri
-Did not throw down the hammer vote
+Could be teamed with someone who knows better

Me
-I know I am innocent

TheRul
+Voted second for chlen

I believe that only one of the goons voted for chlen. Therefore, one out of each of these groups is guilty:
Sansri, Me
Dezbend, MD, TheRul

My primary suspicions are on Sansri and Dezbend. I think he could have put on the hammer because no one would suspect after he put on the hammer that he was mafia (I know this is kinda a WiFoM).
Vote: Dezbend
Scotty4168

Scotty4168

Whoa, I just realiz3ed it is lych or lose and if Dez is innocent and both the mafia are on we lose. Therefore, Unvote: Dezbend

Count Zero
Premium Member
Milton, FL

Count Zero

Premium Member

We know chlen and cat were town, but they're dead. Cat started the run on chlen, and TheRul was second, and I was third. Dez dropped the hammer but waited a while to do so. I know I am town so I am thinking either TheRul or Dez is mafia. Perhaps both, but less likely. You know why I think part of why Dez waited was to see if anyone else was going to drop the hammer for him. Of course, TheRul jumped in line behind Cat fairly quickly too.... you and sans stayed out of things, but sans didn't vote at all and I need to go back and look at how he played in the last game when he was mafia.

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
Monterey, CA

TheRul

Premium Member

said by Count Zero:

You know why I think part of why Dez waited was to see if anyone else was going to drop the hammer for him.
I didn't think about that. Damn you Dez, just when I think I get it figured out...