Premium
join:2007-09-04
Canada
kudos:2
Reviews:
·NorthWest Tel

1 edit

Plug-ins anyone?

I don't know if this is the case with most airlines, but with the few that I've flown in I was disappointed by the complete lack of laptop power outlets in all but the first class seating.

A long time ago I had purchased a car/air power adapter for my laptop, well, it hasn't seen any use in an airplane thus far. Pity.

Personally I'd like to see seat power outlets becoming a standard in airplanes, I don't care so much about internet, I want to be able to keep juice going to my laptop long enough to watch a few DVDs!

Yeah yeah, I know what you're gonna say, "get a laptop with more than a half hour battery life", whatever...

Alcohol
Premium
join:2003-05-26
Climax, MI
kudos:4

Agree. This is something i've been waiting for years.

ReVeLaTeD
Premium
join:2001-11-10
San Diego, CA
reply to TheMG

said by TheMG:

Personally I'd like to see seat power outlets becoming a standard in airplanes, I don't care so much about internet, I want to be able to keep juice going to my laptop long enough to watch a few DVDs!

Yeah yeah, I know what you're gonna say, "get a laptop with more than a half hour battery life", whatever...
I was not going to say that. That would be totally rude and uncalled for. Absolutely.

I was going to say...get a portable DVD player instead.