Gomez
ha ha, charade you are

join:2001-02-21
Atlanta, GA

Gomez to CatSnak

to CatSnak

Re: [game] C9

said by CatSnak:

. I'm thinking TheRul is trying to keep us off him by pointing out things about others.

More on this?
Gomez

Gomez

No need to change votes, but I want to point out that there seems to be three leaning to Muz/TheRul..

Muz? care to comment?

CatSnak
Live to Ride
Premium Member
join:2001-05-06
Ashland, OR

CatSnak to Gomez

Premium Member

to Gomez
said by Gomez:
said by CatSnak:

. I'm thinking TheRul is trying to keep us off him by pointing out things about others.

More on this?
I'll put my thoughts together, re-read the posts and post in the morning.

B A
Premium Member
join:2002-03-03
Mcdonough, GA

B A to Count Zero

Premium Member

to Count Zero
said by Count Zero:

Well I guess she did point out that she'd be gone for most of today due to X-Mas shopping... Still she hasn't been among the more active members of this board when it comes to game-related chatter.
Well exactly. I just got back and its almost midnight! Needless to say I didn't get what I was looking for. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a child size guitar? Sorry guys, I might have to disappear again tomorrow but I can assure you its NOT want I wish to do with a previously broken foot that kills me.

MD...this is my 3rd game. I am rather new to all of this. My 2nd game hasn't ended yet either.

However with that being said, I have read the information over and took many things into consideration. Since the vote for me to be lynched, Muz has not stepped in and said much that is game related or nothing to defend himself. I know I am town and don't have anything to hide or harbor. I have no reasons to believe or validate he's town. He's staying very low keyed in this game, or either he's in too many at once? So with that being said, and to move things a bit along....

I may regret this, but I am going to step out here and vote=muzsman.

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are

Atlanta, GA

Gomez

said by B A:
said by Count Zero:

Well I guess she did point out that she'd be gone for most of today due to X-Mas shopping... Still she hasn't been among the more active members of this board when it comes to game-related chatter.
Well exactly. I just got back and its almost midnight! Needless to say I didn't get what I was looking for. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a child size guitar? Sorry guys, I might have to disappear again tomorrow but I can assure you its NOT want I wish to do with a previously broken foot that kills me.

MD...this is my 3rd game. I am rather new to all of this. My 2nd game hasn't ended yet either.

However with that being said, I have read the information over and took many things into consideration. Since the vote for me to be lynched, Muz has not stepped in and said much that is game related or nothing to defend himself. I know I am town and don't have anything to hide or harbor. I have no reasons to believe or validate he's town. He's staying very low keyed in this game, or either he's in too many at once? So with that being said, and to move things a bit along....

Unvote muzsman
Gomez

Gomez to B A

to B A
said by B A:
said by Count Zero:

I want to hear from him before I lynch him. But as is known, I'm patient.

Seems you aren't; "and to move things a bit along....". Big Red flag to me..

Count Zero
Premium Member
join:2007-01-18
Milton, FL

Count Zero to Gomez

Premium Member

to Gomez
Keeping him out of L-1 range?

Johnny34
Fed Up. Bye.
Premium Member
join:2001-06-27
Atlanta, GA

Johnny34

Premium Member

Official Vote Count

TheRul - 1 (CatSnak)
BlondeAmazon - 1 (muzscman)
Gomez - 2 (TheRul, sansri88)
muzscman - 2 (BlondeAmazon, MD_2_Be)

Seven alive, 4 to lynch.

Not voting: Gomez

Count Zero
Premium Member
Milton, FL

Count Zero to Gomez

Premium Member

to Gomez
She's still somewhat new, may not be fair to throw a red flag on impatience. After-all it is a learned skill to be patient, then again it isn't always in our favor to give us more time to figure things out if she is mafia...

Something to consider. If muz doesnt speak up tomorrow though we should seriously consider voting him off, he needs to say something. After-all I've seen him make several other posts in this forum yet no sign of him here. That's either a huge red flag or he's helping out the mafia inadvertently.

I am off to bed though. Hope tomorrow yields more information than today.

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are

Atlanta, GA

Gomez to Count Zero

to Count Zero
said by Count Zero:

Keeping him out of L-1 range?
Always suspicious of the L-1 vote. When it includes a need to "move things along", it's a flag to me..

Town isn't in hurry. Mob wants to end the day.

B A
Premium Member
Mcdonough, GA

B A to Gomez

Premium Member

to Gomez
Let it be so, you changing your vote is a big flag for me.

FOS Gomez....still staring at you dear.

Oh and to clarify things, my 2nd game has ended.

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are

Atlanta, GA

Gomez to Count Zero

to Count Zero
said by Count Zero:

She's still somewhat new, may not be fair to throw a red flag on impatience. After-all it is a learned skill to be patient, then again it isn't always in our favor to give us more time to figure things out if she is mafia...

Something to consider. If muz doesnt speak up tomorrow though we should seriously consider voting him off, he needs to say something. After-all I've seen him make several other posts in this forum yet no sign of him here. That's either a huge red flag or he's helping out the mafia inadvertently.

I am off to bed though. Hope tomorrow yields more information than today.
If muz doesn't produce, then things change. But I want something from him before I pull that trigger.
Gomez

Gomez to B A

to B A
said by B A:

Let it be so, you changing your vote is a big flag for me.

FOS Gomez....still staring at you dear.

Oh and to clarify things, my 2nd game has ended.
Mooning you, dear.

B A
Premium Member
Mcdonough, GA

B A to Gomez

Premium Member

to Gomez
Boy you people do get technical don't you? I responded to MD about my absence. I am being accused of not playing, so to move things along, I did. Plain and simple.

I seen your points on Muz, and considered it and placed my vote and why. You can't say it's a retaliation vote because I didn't take the opportunity to do it right away.

So now your coming at me from a different perspective.
However, you and MD both coming from one perspective and then faltering on it when I do place my vote, especially you backing out Gomez, send big flags my way. Particularly in the manner in which it was done. I can't say if either of you are mafia for sure, because you both voted for Muz, and no one was here to throw out the last hammer.

However a player that has been online and just not saying much of anything warrants my vote.
B A

B A to Gomez

Premium Member

to Gomez
said by Gomez:

Mooning you, dear.
Is that a mole, or are you just happy to see me?

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are

Atlanta, GA

Gomez to Count Zero

to Count Zero
I'm ok with trying for a concept I call an overvote.... Basically it means that we commit to a vote when we have 5 people in favor.. The number of votes needed to have town majority regardless of mafia influence.
Gomez

Gomez to B A

to B A
said by B A:

Boy you people do get technical don't you? I responded to MD about my absence. I am being accused of not playing, so to move things along, I did. Plain and simple.
On the defense are we? "plain and simple" reads to me like other phrases the throw flags; i.e. "To be honest..."

Count Zero
Premium Member
Milton, FL

Count Zero to Gomez

Premium Member

to Gomez
I've never heard of that before - but the concept seems sound. I just really don't trust someone who has no input for this long. If they aren't on the mafia's side then they're really helping the mafia keeping the rest of us distracted for so long.

CatSnak
Live to Ride
Premium Member
join:2001-05-06
Ashland, OR

CatSnak to Johnny34

Premium Member

to Johnny34
Ok, I've re-read the entire thread.

Here's my take.

Gomez - you're wrong about why I voted on you first time around. It wasn't reactionary at all. You were just a logical subject since you voted on me first. NO other reason then that. It wasn't an OMGUS vote. Very aggressive but calm and cool and you provide good logic and explanations. That doesn't rule you out but puts you on the back burner. Of course if your mafia that how you'd want it.

MD - Not sure but seems to be legit. Though I'll be watching closly. Has stated he is town but only keeping that in mind at the moment. Not goig to go completely based on that. Is a little defensive but seems to listen to logic and reason.

TheRul - pushing awful hard. Didn't like the way he tried to use Gomez as a pawn. Seems to be defensive. Has not come out and stated he's town but has acted like he's trying to do whats good for the town in a round about way. Just smells fishy to me.

BlondeAmazon - Just not sure.

sans - Not sure due to lack of posts.

Muz - same as sans.

Now looking at all this would have me lean toward sans and muz as goons but last time I went the route of a player that was too quite I got a townie lynched. So I'm holding where I'm at and going to keep my eye on everyone.

B A
Premium Member
Mcdonough, GA

B A to Johnny34

Premium Member

to Johnny34
Guys I'll be out again. Trying to find that gift.

Hopefully I will be able to log in tonight, but I have no idea what time it will be.

Count Zero
Premium Member
Milton, FL

Count Zero

Premium Member

Try Amazon.com

muzscman
Mr. President
Premium Member
join:2002-02-15
Florissant, MO

muzscman to Johnny34

Premium Member

to Johnny34
sorry for being so quiet. during the weekends i'm usually not online that much so you won't really hear much from me. all I can really say in my defense is that I'm not mafia.

Count Zero
Premium Member
Milton, FL

Count Zero

Premium Member

You made several posts in the other game though...

muzscman
Mr. President
Premium Member
join:2002-02-15
Florissant, MO

muzscman

Premium Member

said by Count Zero:

You made several posts in the other game though...
that is because i'm running that game.
muzscman

muzscman to Johnny34

Premium Member

to Johnny34
plus like i said it's the weekend. i have 3 kids and a wife that i like to pay attention to on the weekends!

Count Zero
Premium Member
Milton, FL

Count Zero to muzscman

Premium Member

to muzscman
You weren't running the mansion game...
Count Zero

Count Zero to muzscman

Premium Member

to muzscman
Bah! Being a good family man is no excuse in my book! Buy them a Wii and some soap opera DVDs and get on with YOUR life man!

J/K in case anyone didn't catch that. I love my wife very much and enjoy being alive...
Count Zero

Count Zero

Premium Member

And you haven't made any posts in the LOTR game in a while... I guess that kind of corroborates what you're saying.

unvote muzscman but I am still not entirely convinced you are clean...

vote TheRul because of the reasons I've listed earlier.

B A
Premium Member
Mcdonough, GA

B A to Count Zero

Premium Member

to Count Zero
said by Count Zero:

Try Amazon.com
No go. You can't buy a gutiar over Amazon if you have no clue about them in the first place. I want to see them and touch them.

Got the gutiar, now for the comforter.

Count Zero
Premium Member
Milton, FL

Count Zero

Premium Member

LOL well those you CAN buy online and to avoid the hell that is Atlanta traffic at the malls this time of the year!! I used to work at the Mall of GA... I should know what bad traffic is