spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Jakiel00

join:2007-12-12
Mckinney, TX

What is the best Alliance/Horde server out there?

At work so you know that everything is blocked. Anyone know this off the top of their head? I am on a VERY low pop server Aegwynn and just wondering what are considered the best servers out there.

If this question has already been asked then I apologize. Reviewed the last 90 days and didn't really see anything about this.

hankhill11

join:2007-07-30
Brookfield, WI
I'm sure it would make a difference if you're talking about best raid progressions, vs PVP/Battlegroups and so forth. i dont really know, and am also interested to find out.

fallacy

@northcom.mil
reply to Jakiel00
I have a link at home with all the population or the servers and the balance between horde and alliance on that server. You will want to get on a server that has a high pop and you will want to pick the side that has the most people, (easer to put together pug groups)

Dodge
Premium
join:2002-11-27
reply to Jakiel00
I don't think anyone can answer that question unless they've been to every server. People can tell you about their own servers, and about BG experience within the battlegroup. If you are looking to transfer check the raw statistics for the server and then post on their forums to find out more.

Don't rush to high population server as you are probably not used to fighting 20 people for the same mine, flower, mob (for the motes), etc.. coming from the low pop server. LFG will probably be easier.

bored_in_nh

join:2003-01-04
Stamping Ground, KY
on LFG

The last time I did that I wound up with these 2 shammys, apparently friends IRL or something judging by their names, who didn't know what totems were or how to use them. "We're tanks" they said. LOL

Ferdinand

@pacbell.net
reply to Jakiel00
Well anyone have personal experience with successful PvP servers for Alliance? I defected from the Horde and it's been rough on the Ravenholdt US Server. I just want a fighting chance is all. we get owned so hard most of the time I have given up on PvP and it's what I used to enjoy the most. BTW, I defected cause my brothers insisted on Alliance chars 0_o!

Dodge
Premium
join:2002-11-27
reply to bored_in_nh
said by bored_in_nh:

on LFG

The last time I did that I wound up with these 2 shammys, apparently friends IRL or something judging by their names, who didn't know what totems were or how to use them. "We're tanks" they said. LOL
I hope you ran, and ran fast

bored_in_nh

join:2003-01-04
Stamping Ground, KY
reply to Ferdinand
I'd like to know that one too. My Alliance toons are on Zul'Gin and Khadgar. AB, EotS we win a lot. WSG about 50% and AV -never-. My hunter is in a fantastic guild, but my mage and healer would love to find an alliance server where they win AV at least once in a while.

Tehuno

join:2005-01-18
Bartlesville, OK
kudos:1
www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php is a great site to compare realms.

Jakiel00

Mckinney, TX
Great thanks for the insight. When I went home last night I found that same site and found out I was on the 9th lowest populated server. But I haven't noticed a difference since I am in a battlegroup where the alliance aren't that good.

Tehuno

join:2005-01-18
Bartlesville, OK
kudos:1
my friend here at work is on Aegwynn, He is the Guild leader of DOA ally side, im sure youve heard of them. I didnt think they were that low Population.

Jakiel00

Mckinney, TX
Oh yeah I have heard of them. My brother is the GM of Panty Raiders. Small little guild on Aegwynn. From the numbers I was looking at, the alliance had 1500 compared to the 4600 horde has on that server.

Ninjacowbear

join:2007-12-19
Hillsboro, OH

1 edit
reply to Jakiel00
hah im a horde on aegwynn with two 70's that server is really bad. and lol doa is one of the scrubest guilds ive ever seen. i was in serious business and got invited to shatter which are the two best horde guilds. i kinda drifted away from that server though because i dont wanna be stuck there when expansion comes out. right now im on magtheridon alliance is where i started my first character which is one of the best servers.

Jakiel00

Mckinney, TX
Really? What are their names on the aegwynn server? I play as Kharos (Dwarf Pally). From what I heard DOA is pretty much dead. An alliance guild names Myst seems to be doing pretty well.

loli
Premium
join:2002-08-26
South Richmond Hill, NY
reply to Jakiel00
Pretty much Korgath for a good mix of PvP and PvE. Nothing is more fun than facing alts of alts with Illidan loot in Arena/Battlegrounds.
--
anidb.net - Anime Collection

Ninjacowbear

Hillsboro, OH
reply to Jakiel00
Ninjacowbear (druid) Rhonia (udmage)

Jakiel00

Mckinney, TX
oh nice. Ninja did you play an AV this weekend? I played for about 2 hours and Alliance won a bunch! Prolly out of the 10 matches I played, we won 9. Normally we are getting kicked around by you guys.

Ninjacowbear

Hillsboro, OH
reply to Jakiel00
i havent really played on that server for like a month because its extremely bad, its literally impossible to pug a group for anything herioc or non.

Jakiel00

Mckinney, TX
I see. Even though we are on such a low pop server, my BG times are great (usually less than 1 min) and they always have a bunch of them. The AH on the Alliance side is growing and I don't exp too much lag at all. Guild progression is always cyclical. A couple of Alliance guilds left only to be replaced by new ones that aren't up to speed yet, but they are getting there.

Ninjacowbear

Hillsboro, OH
reply to Jakiel00
dude you need to get off that server before expansion comes out and get a real char on a different server you dont want to be caught up with that bad server later on. i wish i didnt lvl two 70's on that server with full epics kinda makes me QQ

Jakiel00

Mckinney, TX
I thought about it, but with all my old college buddies and some ingame friends, tough to make the jump. Maybe I can convince them later down the line...who knows. What server are you playing on now?

Ninjacowbear

Hillsboro, OH
reply to Jakiel00
magtheridon alliance side, this i where i made my first character and its a really good server

Time
Premium
join:2003-07-05
Irvine, CA
reply to Jakiel00
I'm on Bonechewer (Alliance) right now, I stopped playing for awhile since there's nothing for me to do until the Sunwell comes out. It's alright, I suppose, although I'll be transferring to Tichondrius as soon as it comes up.
--
"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I won't." - General George Patton