Gomez
ha ha, charade you are

join:2001-02-21
Atlanta, GA

Gomez to Count Zero

to Count Zero

Re: [OT] [Game] Peanut Gallery Mafia C9

said by Count Zero:

perhaps. Honestly. I'm just playing this game different because it isn't the same kind of animal as the other C9's. I didn't mean for the vote my ass off comment to sound as defensive as you make it. Perhaps I'm just enjoying the random nature of this new game. honestly.
There's that word again...

It's a different animal. Since the peanut gallery is uniformed, they inherently going to be helping town, assuming reasonable input. It creates a challenging mafia win. This is why I'm very suspicious of the move to L-1.

Count Zero
Premium Member
join:2007-01-18
Milton, FL

Count Zero to B A

Premium Member

to B A
actually I am out of school. As far as notes I haven't taken too many yet. It is day one and I don't often do my best until day 2 when there is more retrospective stuff to examine. Or perhaps I'm just playing sloppy this game.

CatSnak
Live to Ride
Premium Member
join:2001-05-06
Ashland, OR

CatSnak to Johnny34

Premium Member

to Johnny34
Unvote: muzscman

I want to think this over before I make the same kind of mistake I did in my first game when I started the vote on chlen and he turned out to be town.

I need to re-read everything and digest it.

B A
Premium Member
join:2002-03-03
Mcdonough, GA

B A to Count Zero

Premium Member

to Count Zero
Too many acutally, honestly and perhaps coming out of you boy.

My fingers itchin'.

Count Zero
Premium Member
Milton, FL

Count Zero

Premium Member

I've got some cream for that...
Count Zero

Count Zero to B A

Premium Member

to B A
I honestly don't know what to say. Perhaps I'll play better tomorrow morning (assuming the peanut gallery doesn't get my lynched by then )

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are

join:2001-02-21
Atlanta, GA

Gomez to CatSnak

to CatSnak
said by CatSnak:

Unvote: muzscman

I want to think this over before I make the same kind of mistake I did in my first game when I started the vote on chlen and he turned out to be town.

I need to re-read everything and digest it.
For the newer players, I want to point out that this vote, even though it might have been valid, was dismantled with words alone.. I can't preach enough the importance of being active and trying to shoot holes in everything you see that doesn't make sense..

I'm not saying Muz isn't scum. But some of the reactions since his L-2 have been "interesting"..

Count Zero
Premium Member
Milton, FL

Count Zero

Premium Member

Indeed. Tomorrow with a cup of hot coffee and some oatmeal I'll go over it all. Until then, goodnight.

Johnny34
Fed Up. Bye.
Premium Member
join:2001-06-27
Atlanta, GA

Johnny34

Premium Member

Official Vote Count

Scotty4168 - 1 (BlondeAmazon)
muzscman - 1 (MD_2_Be )
sansri88 - 1 (muzscman)

Not voting: Scotty4168, sansri88, Dezbend, CatSnak

Seven alive, 4 to lynch.

Count Zero
Premium Member
Milton, FL

Count Zero to Gomez

Premium Member

to Gomez
By the way I'd like to point out that normally when I am playing Gomez and I am townie on of my major missions on Day 1 is to stay alive because once I am dead I can't give input to my teammates if I am dead. In this game even if I am lynched and that puts the town at lynch or lose I can still give input and help us win.

This game is a totally different beast, and I am not as worried about playing it "by the rules" because there are whole new dimensions to this sort of game.

Now then, I had to get out of bed, walk across the freezing house to type this message, but I am going to bed officially now. Goodnight everyone.

B A
Premium Member
Mcdonough, GA

B A to Johnny34

Premium Member

to Johnny34
Me too! Night all, see ya in the A.M. with coffee.

Dezbend
MVM
join:2001-04-20

Dezbend to Johnny34

MVM

to Johnny34
you know, I don't feel good about any other vote. I have thought about who else to put pressure on, and can't settle on anyone. I am going to bed shortly, and just for the record I will

vote: muzscman

because that is where all my suspicion currently lays. Oh well, blast me for being wishy-washy but he is no longer at L-1 now anyway.

Johnny34
Fed Up. Bye.
Premium Member
join:2001-06-27
Atlanta, GA

Johnny34

Premium Member

Official Vote Count

Scotty4168 - 1 (BlondeAmazon)
muzscman - 2 (MD_2_Be, Dezbend )
sansri88 - 1 (muzscman)

Not voting: Scotty4168, sansri88, CatSnak

Seven alive, 4 to lynch.

B A
Premium Member
Mcdonough, GA

B A to Johnny34

Premium Member

to Johnny34
Hey Scotty and San, you guys want to speak up and say something, or are you going to keep lurking in the shadows?

Count Zero
Premium Member
Milton, FL

Count Zero to Johnny34

Premium Member

to Johnny34
holy crap it is a GREAT (cold) morning. I am going to start reading over this thread after I make a few phone calls.
Count Zero

Count Zero to Johnny34

Premium Member

to Johnny34
My apologies for the way I was playing yesterday. I was being immature and wasn't being objective.

My notes:

So far the peanut gallery has been questioning me, but I am not mafia.

No one in particular has caught my eye early on.

Muz let me off the hook early-on when I was at L-2 due to 'random.org', but that may also have been diversionary. Not enough to go on really, and isn't scummy since he wasn't the one casting the last vote anyways.

Dez has flip flopped a few times, but I'm not too sure about what that means, yet.

BA seems easily influenced by outside pressure, I think. Of course with my bizarre playing yesterday I can't entirely blame her.

Sans has been awfully quiet, but he always is. Of course, he's been mafia more times than not - so I haven't gauged him as a town player to date.

Scott also has been fairly quiet.

I'll post more in a bit. Have to call the shop real quick because after they worked on my wife's A4 yesterday her AIR BAG light came on... think they accidently pulled a wire lose to the front impact sensors or something when they were looking at the turbo charger.

muzscman
Mr. President
Premium Member
join:2002-02-15
Florissant, MO

muzscman to B A

Premium Member

to B A
said by B A:

Hey Scotty and San, you guys want to speak up and say something, or are you going to keep lurking in the shadows?
I don't know if Scotty has been online in awhile...I haven't seen him check into the LotR game for awhile either....

Count Zero
Premium Member
Milton, FL

Count Zero

Premium Member

This is why I usually try to leave a note that I won't be online for a while... of course something unfortunate/unexpected can always happen... He is out of school now right?

B A
Premium Member
Mcdonough, GA

B A to Count Zero

Premium Member

to Count Zero
To clarify MD, I am not influenced by anyone on the outside. I've seen you do that more times that not, shadowing Gomez. The peanut gallery is not the only one fingering you, as I am too. And let me add, on my own accord.

Your behavior yesterday was obviously off key. You even stated so yourself. This throws out a red flag.

It was just an observation and you did state to me in a post, "You've played with me more than once and know that I can be defensive". In which I did reply, and disagreed.

By all appearances, you seemed to be feeling some heat. Was it noted? You betcha.

Count Zero
Premium Member
Milton, FL

Count Zero

Premium Member

yeah I shadowed Gomez a bit last game, but not entirely. I think I was voting for TheRul before he was in that game, and I only followed his vote on Sansri after I had read the game over and found something that was enough of a hint to me to vote on him myself.
Count Zero

Count Zero to B A

Premium Member

to B A
I was actually just referring to this post: »Re: [OT] [Game] Peanut Gallery Mafia C9

B A
Premium Member
Mcdonough, GA

B A

Premium Member

I am not saying anything there that's shadowing the "peanut gallery". Those were my thoughts at that time and the gallery asked for input from people with a interest in the game.

The only peanut putting in anything collective is Gomez. So there's little influence, and I am awaiting to have some clearer perspective before I come to any conclusion that is just not random.

Akasha
OT Queen
Premium Member
join:2006-08-10
Am I lost?

Akasha

Premium Member

said by B A:

The only peanut putting in anything collective is Gomez.
He is our Head Peanut. We let him do all the thinking and work the posting.

Count Zero
Premium Member
Milton, FL

Count Zero

Premium Member

He is Mr. Peanut. Perhaps he should change his avatar to this: »tbn0.google.com/images?q ··· anut.bmp

B A
Premium Member
Mcdonough, GA

B A to Dezbend

Premium Member

to Dezbend
I understand your logic behind the vote.

Being new to this, I can't go on statistics and wouldn't anyway. The roles are about as random as they come. I'm not one to play the lottery.

The bias that has been shown with players stating he did this in a previous game, or I was mafia many times in a row until now, makes no logical sense to me.

If I am correct in theroy, each game is new, and you change your observations and actions to fit the game. If everyone acts the same in every game what would be the point of playing? So that throws a red flag for me. And to defend it, screams even louder. It's not a good alibis. However I am pretty new to this, and I don't have any history to look back on with previous games and players actions.

FOS Muz for using "statistical logic" that is at best a stab in the dark excuse.
FOS MD for being so defensive and spot on with word play.

Count Zero
Premium Member
Milton, FL

Count Zero

Premium Member

Gomez
So no one has to click on a link:

B A
Premium Member
Mcdonough, GA

B A to Akasha

Premium Member

to Akasha
You need to come out of your shell then. The gallery is really quiet.

CatSnak
Live to Ride
Premium Member
join:2001-05-06
Ashland, OR

CatSnak

Premium Member

said by B A:

You need to come out of your shell then. The gallery is really quiet.
They've all been cracked!

Akasha
OT Queen
Premium Member
join:2006-08-10
Am I lost?

Akasha to B A

Premium Member

to B A
But I like it in my shell... it's nice and quiet. No one really bothers you.

B A
Premium Member
Mcdonough, GA

B A

Premium Member

Nope nope nope...to be a peanut gallery you have to crack open and let it rip.