Premium,Ex-Mod 06-11
join:2001-02-21
Atlanta, GA
reply to Dezbend

Re: [OT] [Game] Peanut Gallery Mafia C9

said by Dezbend:

said by Gomez:

said by Dezbend:

I don't know how to prove if my intentions are good or not... I don't suppose there is a way other than "the proof is in the pudding" type argument.
Explain?
If he is bad then, I was write. If he is good, then I was wrong and my intentions are subject to question - not a good litmus test as it requires muz to die.
That's what I thought.. I didn't want to put words in your mouth.
--
It's a fact : Chicks dig Mafia players.

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are
Premium,Ex-Mod 06-11
Atlanta, GA
reply to Count Zero
said by Count Zero:

Not terribly. But this game is something of an experiment. We'll see what develops and I have this window open and refreshing. So if I see something else that catches my attention I can change my vote.
Well it's highly suspect.. The peanut gallery starts putting on some pressure, and you accelerate the vote, for no arguable reason.
--

Count Zero
Obama-Biden 2012
Premium
join:2007-01-18
Winston Salem, NC
Vote my ass off. It only helps the mafia. I could back my vote off, but then you'd say that's even more suspect.

I was considering putting the vote on muz earlier, I just came back from dinner and decided to go for it.

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
join:2001-04-20
reply to Johnny
[OT] why does the title of this game and sign-up thread have the Off-Topic indicator?
--
DSLr Mafia Member.

Sarah
Premium,ExMod 2002-05
join:2001-01-09
New York, NY
kudos:6
The OT tag keeps it from showing up on the front page hot topics list.

Johnny
Fed Up. Bye.
Premium
join:2001-06-27
Atlanta, GA
kudos:2
reply to Johnny
Official Vote Count

Scotty4168 - 1 (BlondeAmazon)
muzscman - 3 (Dezbend, CatSnak, MD_2_Be )
sansri88 - 1 (muzscman)

Not voting: Scotty4168, sansri88

Seven alive, 4 to lynch.
--
Learn To Play DSLR Mafia at the DSLR Games Forum.

Johnny
Fed Up. Bye.
Premium
Atlanta, GA
reply to Dezbend
said by Dezbend:

[OT] why does the title of this game and sign-up thread have the Off-Topic indicator?
To keep it off the front page.

Count Zero
Obama-Biden 2012
Premium
Winston Salem, NC
At least that limits the peanut gallery a little

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are
Premium,Ex-Mod 06-11
Atlanta, GA
reply to Count Zero
said by Count Zero:

Vote my ass off. It only helps the mafia. I could back my vote off, but then you'd say that's even more suspect.

I was considering putting the vote on muz earlier, I just came back from dinner and decided to go for it.
The response speaks volumes. And, I have no vote..

I'll also point out the number of people who have likely seen this thread, who have opted not to hammer it..

We can start to conclude that mafia wants the no vote alibi, or the mafia vote is built in. Which is it?
--

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are
Premium,Ex-Mod 06-11
Atlanta, GA
reply to Johnny
said by Johnny:

said by Dezbend:

To keep it off the front page.
We've never seen FP, even in the hottest threads.. I think the 'entertainment' forums are excluded to begin with.
--

B A
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Mcdonough, GA
reply to Gomez
said by Gomez:

Explain.

Johnny
Fed Up. Bye.
Premium
Atlanta, GA
reply to Gomez
said by Gomez:

We've never seen FP, even in the hottest threads.. I think the 'entertainment' forums are excluded to begin with.
We had an anon troll that you had to delete in the signup thread for this game, so I assumed they could see it.

Hard to believe they could find Pub Games out of 200+ forums without a pointer, but I suppose anything is possible.

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are
Premium,Ex-Mod 06-11
Atlanta, GA
said by Johnny:

said by Gomez:

We had an anon troll that you had to delete in the signup thread for this game, so I assumed they could see it.

Hard to believe they could find Pub Games out of 200+ forums without a pointer, but I suppose anything is possible.
That was a spam for another on-line game. More than likely result of a google search..
--

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are
Premium,Ex-Mod 06-11
Atlanta, GA
reply to B A
said by B A:

said by Gomez:

Explain.
You're the one with the vested interest in this, what are your thoughts?
--

Count Zero
Obama-Biden 2012
Premium
Winston Salem, NC
reply to Gomez
I honestly don't know exactly how to answer. Perhaps I didn't read your question correctly.

You're saying you'd lay a vote on me for that statement, but unfortunately you would be mistaken in doing so.

My guess is at least one of the three of us on Muz is mafia or muz himself is mafia. The only person I can offer to eliminate from Dez, Cat and myself is (obviously, but honestly) myself. If muz were mafia and his partner had put a distractor vote on him earlier this would have been a GREAT time for that person to hop off (and say "Wow MD you sure want Muz gone huh? vote MD") so I will conclude that if Muz is mafia then his partner is NOT presently on him (that would be my guess anyways).

B A
Premium
Mcdonough, GA
reply to Count Zero
said by Count Zero:

You got defensive pretty quick there when approached with a theroy and questioned on muz.
--
The cleaning and scrubbing will wait till tomorrow, For children grow up, as I've learned to my sorrow.
So quiet down, cobwebs. Dust go to sleep. I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep.

Count Zero
Obama-Biden 2012
Premium
Winston Salem, NC
Perhaps overly so. But as you probably know from playing in several other games with me I tend to be a bit defensive, unfortunately. You'll note though that I have never been mafia in any of those games either.

CatSnak
RIP Splashy - We miss you
Premium
join:2001-05-06
Lakeside, CA
reply to Johnny
Wow! This is getting real interesting.

Having comments from non-players really adds a twist to the game.

Has me thinking for sure.

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are
Premium,Ex-Mod 06-11
Atlanta, GA
reply to Count Zero
said by Count Zero:

I honestly don't know exactly how to answer. Perhaps I didn't read your question correctly.

You're saying you'd lay a vote on me for that statement, but unfortunately you would be mistaken in doing so.

My guess is at least one of the three of us on Muz is mafia or muz himself is mafia. The only person I can offer to eliminate from Dez, Cat and myself is (obviously, but honestly) myself. If muz were mafia and his partner had put a distractor vote on him earlier this would have been a GREAT time for that person to hop off (and say "Wow MD you sure want Muz gone huh? vote MD") so I will conclude that if Muz is mafia then his partner is NOT presently on him (that would be my guess anyways).
Muz very well might be mafia.. That's not ruled out. But there isn't enough to go on, IMO. I stated in the last game that I attempt to extract as much information on day to get an informed vote.. The L-1 on Muz is a bandwagon, not an informed vote, IMO.

Last C9, you looked very pro-town by asking the right questions and pushing multiple buttons.. Here you are on the L-1 vote, defensive ("vote my ass off"), as well as repeatedly using a word that triggers with me; 'honestly'..

The biggest FOS here is the need to rush to L-1 without putting any other players in the hot seat in order to get a confident vote.
--

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are
Premium,Ex-Mod 06-11
Atlanta, GA
reply to B A
said by B A:

said by Count Zero:

You got defensive pretty quick there when approached with a theroy and questioned on muz.
Exactly what I was eluding to.
--

B A
Premium
Mcdonough, GA
reply to Gomez
They are still being processed, but thanks for inquiring.

Muz looks highly suspicious due to using "playing theories" and statistics that don't exist. His comment was about as convincing as me going out to play the lottery and thinking because the number won last night, it will again tonight. Any experienced player using this angle definitely throws out a red flag.

I don't think enough information has been generated to move on anything right now.

And we seem to have a couple of players that just "aren't playing". And they are online. Ehem.
--
The cleaning and scrubbing will wait till tomorrow, For children grow up, as I've learned to my sorrow.
So quiet down, cobwebs. Dust go to sleep. I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep.

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
reply to Gomez
[BQUOTE=Gomez
The biggest FOS here is the need to rush to L-1 without putting any other players in the hot seat in order to get a confident vote.
[/BQUOTEQFT

unvote: muzscman
--
DSLr Mafia Member.

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
I was trying to quote gomez for truth, but messed it up.

Count Zero
Obama-Biden 2012
Premium
Winston Salem, NC
reply to Gomez
perhaps. Honestly. I'm just playing this game different because it isn't the same kind of animal as the other C9's. I didn't mean for the vote my ass off comment to sound as defensive as you make it. Perhaps I'm just enjoying the random nature of this new game. honestly.
--
“I don’t want you to think of this as just a film; some process of converting electrons and magnetic impulses into shapes and figures and sounds. No, listen to me; we’re here to make a dent in the universe. Otherwise why even be here.
-Steve Jobs

B A
Premium
Mcdonough, GA
reply to Count Zero
No, I can't say I have seen you react in such a manner. Your usually more in forethought, poting your thoughts and figuring out the clues. However thats not hard enough to throw a lynch on, because you can't base it on a players previous actions either. Your kinda smelling funny. Unless its that chili you ate.

CatSnak
Premium
Lakeside, CA
reply to Count Zero
said by Count Zero:

perhaps. Honestly. I'm just playing this game different because it isn't the same kind of animal as the other C9's. I didn't mean for the vote my ass off comment to sound as defensive as you make it. Perhaps I'm just enjoying the random nature of this new game. honestly.
It is a different style then I've seen from your games and this is one hell of a different animal.
--
Founding member, 2002-2003, 2005-2006 Director of Communications, 2004-2005 Secretary for the Crunchenstein Project

CatSnak
Premium
Lakeside, CA
reply to B A
said by B A:

No, I can't say I have seen you react in such a manner. Your usually more in forethought, poting your thoughts and figuring out the clues. However thats not hard enough to throw a lynch on, because you can't base it on a players previous actions either. Your kinda smelling funny. Unless its that chili you ate.
Maybe he forgot to bath?
--
Founding member, 2002-2003, 2005-2006 Director of Communications, 2004-2005 Secretary for the Crunchenstein Project

Count Zero
Obama-Biden 2012
Premium
Winston Salem, NC
reply to B A
and of I were to ask a question it would be mud was at L-1 for a while and never peeped up, why?

B A
Premium
Mcdonough, GA
reply to CatSnak
Remote possibility. He has been awfully busy lately in school.

B A
Premium
Mcdonough, GA
reply to Count Zero
That kinda goes back to my other post with people online but not saying anything.