Count Zero
Premium Member
join:2007-01-18
Milton, FL

Count Zero to B A

Premium Member

to B A

Re: [OT] [Game] Peanut Gallery Mafia C9

Perhaps overly so. But as you probably know from playing in several other games with me I tend to be a bit defensive, unfortunately. You'll note though that I have never been mafia in any of those games either.

B A
Premium Member
join:2002-03-03
Mcdonough, GA

B A

Premium Member

No, I can't say I have seen you react in such a manner. Your usually more in forethought, poting your thoughts and figuring out the clues. However thats not hard enough to throw a lynch on, because you can't base it on a players previous actions either. Your kinda smelling funny. Unless its that chili you ate.

CatSnak
Live to Ride
Premium Member
join:2001-05-06
Ashland, OR

CatSnak

Premium Member

said by B A:

No, I can't say I have seen you react in such a manner. Your usually more in forethought, poting your thoughts and figuring out the clues. However thats not hard enough to throw a lynch on, because you can't base it on a players previous actions either. Your kinda smelling funny. Unless its that chili you ate.
Maybe he forgot to bath?

B A
Premium Member
Mcdonough, GA

B A

Premium Member

Remote possibility. He has been awfully busy lately in school.

Count Zero
Premium Member
Milton, FL

Count Zero

Premium Member

actually I am out of school. As far as notes I haven't taken too many yet. It is day one and I don't often do my best until day 2 when there is more retrospective stuff to examine. Or perhaps I'm just playing sloppy this game.

B A
Premium Member
Mcdonough, GA

B A

Premium Member

Too many acutally, honestly and perhaps coming out of you boy.

My fingers itchin'.

Count Zero
Premium Member
Milton, FL

Count Zero

Premium Member

I've got some cream for that...
Count Zero

Count Zero to B A

Premium Member

to B A
I honestly don't know what to say. Perhaps I'll play better tomorrow morning (assuming the peanut gallery doesn't get my lynched by then )