subtle

join:2000-11-17
fishing

1 recommendation

fatness to FiL25

to FiL25

Re: Jesus!

said by FiL25:

I have many friends that took the journey in the early 90's, and told me about hundreds of ushers, people handing out the typical dress wear, rugs, water, food. I seriously doubt its a crazed fest of worshippers (sp).
Well who are you going to believe: your friends who have first-hand knowledge, or snap judgments on the internet based on Google searches?
45071419 (banned)
join:2006-07-30

45071419 (banned)

Smart ass comments aside Fatness, it's a FACT that people get trampled to death year after year. Like I said, more power to them.

1 edit

45071419 (banned) to fatness

to fatness
What's the matter, can't handle a decent retort Fatness?

NM, thought Fatness had my post deleted.

FFH5
Premium Member
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ

FFH5 to fatness

Premium Member

to fatness
said by fatness:

Well who are you going to believe: your friends who have first-hand knowledge, or snap judgments on the internet based on Google searches?

NEWS reports of carnage every year aren't snap judgements of internet commentators. It is a fact this happens. and there are hundreds of legitimate news organizations that report on the madness.

FiL25
Premium Member
join:2005-08-16
Silver Spring, MD

1 edit

FiL25 to fatness

Premium Member

to fatness
hehe...touche!

But ummm, yea.

Lots of death's here in the U.S. from over crowded venues, such as concert seating rows collapsing an such things that go along with public safety.

But what Im wondering is why bring that "fact" up when its got nothing to do with wifi in the city?

Unless of course your trying to divert potential visitors, you know, the ones that will be doing "other" things?

jmullins
@comcast.net

jmullins

Anon

Hey! in the states we have a trampling every year too! it's called BLACK FRIDAY at WALMART

fatness
subtle

join:2000-11-17
fishing

fatness to FiL25

to FiL25
said by FiL25:

Lots of death's here in the U.S. from over crowded venues, such as concert seating rows collapsing an such things that go along with public safety.

But what Im wondering is why bring that "fact" up when its got nothing to do with wifi in the city?
Exactly. A news article reporting something positive connected with Muslims is an article you can expect certain people to try to derail.
« prawnoutsourcing is everywhere »
This is a sub-selection from Jesus!