spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

sgt diveleader

@isp.belgacom.be

video card does not support moh airborne

Hello I have an NVIDIA geforce 6134eu video card, I bought my laptop only one year ago!! and the game gives the notice that the video card is not supported,
I saw that you guys have lots of knowledge about cards, so maybe you can help me out! I also think that my card is quit recent, its only one year old!!
can someone help me, I tried to update the card, but with no results!!

regards and thanks in advance
max

Airwolf
Premium
join:2001-10-30
Windsor, ON
Reviews:
·Cogeco Cable

1 edit
DirectX 9.0c-compatible video card with 128 MB or more memory, Pixel Shader 3.0 support, and one of these chipsets is required:
ATI Radeon X1300 Pro or greater
NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT or greater
Note: NVIDIA 6800XT/LE, 7100GS, 7200GS/LE, 7300 GS/GT are not supported
»support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/ph···opview=1

sgt diveleader

@isp.belgacom.be
reply to sgt diveleader
So this mean I better return the game to the shop, and get me a game that finds al his supports on my laptop?
regards max

m8trix

join:2003-12-24
Phoenix, AZ
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Cox HSI
you wont have much luck finding any new games to run with that card as that video card model is about 3 years old..8xxx series has been out for a year now and the new 9xxx series is due out next month just to give an idea as to how far behind you are

longstreet

join:2004-11-14
Plano, TX
reply to sgt diveleader
said by sgt diveleader :

So this mean I better return the game to the shop, and get me a game that finds al his supports on my laptop?
regards max
Just because your purchased a computer a year ago doesn't mean that everything in the computer is 'brand new technology'

eX_NihiLo
Here's Your Something For Nothing
Premium
join:2003-08-05
Louisville, CO
reply to sgt diveleader
Most of laptops you walk into the store today and buy wouldn't play MOH. Unless you get a 'gaming' laptop (2x more expensive), then the most you can hope for is to play WOW or something less taxing.