All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
88615298 (banned)
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness

88615298 (banned) to readabook

to readabook

Re: So Charter is going to go to metered service huh?

said by readabook :

said by SyNiSt3r:

I dont represent everyone but there is a solid reason why that charter has finished last in service and customer support for years on end.
If your service works, Great, good for you but when you have the number of people that has issues with charter its hard to argue my points. Youre one of a few that might stand up and say charter is doing a good job.
The same 100 or so people who are upset with Charter hang out here all the time. The other millions of customers are happily surfing the web. You give too much credit to DSLR polls and consumer reports findings. Charter was named MSO of the year recently ...explain that.
You tell him to ignore polls and reports saying Charter is bad but one organization says Charter is good so of course believe that one. if that organization said Charter was the worst you'd be saying to ignore that one too.

readabook
@charter.com

readabook

Anon

It's all about the source of the survey.

Gaffe
Cable n. 1 A legal means of theft.
join:2003-09-25
Alexander City, AL

2 edits

Gaffe

What about the source of anonymous charter employees posting in this thread?

I'm glad that I'm moving this year, and have the choice of moving to an area with competition.

toolboy
@charter.com

toolboy to 88615298

Anon

to 88615298
You tell him to ignore polls and reports saying Charter is bad but one organization says Charter is good so of course believe that one. if that organization said Charter was the worst you'd be saying to ignore that one too.
No, I do belive what he is saying , is when people are happy, they usually dont say anything, but you same 50 or so keyboard jockeys, when you are on here are always whining.
markopoleo
join:2003-04-02
Bonne Terre, MO

markopoleo to Gaffe

to Gaffe
said by Gaffe:

Yeah that really is a convincing argument..lol

greatL0gic
@charter.com

greatL0gic

Anon

said by markopoleo:

said by Gaffe:

Yeah that really is a convincing argument..lol
Oh so anonymous automatically equals employee (now that's logic)..lol lame. I'm no employee, but I think I pay Charter to use their network. If they say I need to keep it under 400GB in a month ..ok, fine with me. No sleep lost here. Some of you guys are, no offense ..overgrown babies.