spc
Search similar:

uniqs
schdy37
join:2004-12-07
Commack, NY

schdy37

Remote Control Code

Anyone have the remote Control settings for a Verizon HD DVR Remote to be used with a Vizio VX32XL tv.

AVITWeb
join:2002-01-11
Williamstown, NJ

AVITWeb

you could try »www.remotecentral.com
Mark F1
join:2007-08-01
Fort Wayne, IN

Mark F1

It couldn't hurt, I've "been there/asked that", so to speak. But, from what I've experienced, many posts asking about remote codes get no replies, just as such posts sometimes do on here. Good people will try to help if they can, but sometimes they can't come up with what you want. Mark F

the big game
@verizon.net

the big game to schdy37

Anon

to schdy37
try the goldstar codes

AVITWeb
join:2002-01-11
Williamstown, NJ

AVITWeb to schdy37

to schdy37
with any luck i will get around to hooking up my phillips pronto and learn the codes because its a b*&^$ to try and find them out there...what are you trying to do? Program a universal remote? Or are you just looking for code numbers to program the remote that came with FiOS?

way2evil
Premium Member
join:2007-09-14
New York, NY

way2evil to schdy37

Premium Member

to schdy37
none of the codes worked for mine. you have to use 922 as the code and then press fast forward when the tv shuts off. when it shuts off hit ok and your remote is programmed
EMC26
join:2007-08-21
Tampa, FL

EMC26 to schdy37

to schdy37
If you don't have the remote code sheet anymore, the Vizio codes are -0891, 0912 and 1783

FWIW, there is a newer version of the VZ remote out that has an extended remote code chipset -- to include codes for the pesky Olevia TVs (same VIZIO codes listed in the newer version as above)

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium Member
join:2001-01-02
Forest Grove, OR
·Ziply Fiber

darcilicious

Premium Member

said by EMC26:

FWIW, there is a newer version of the VZ remote out that has an extended remote code chipset -- to include codes for the pesky Olevia TVs (same VIZIO codes listed in the newer version as above)
Oh? I'm an owner of a pesky Olevia -- how can I get a hold of one of these new remotes? Or can I somehow now program my current remote (we just got FiOS tv on 12/26) with Olevia codes?