Joker
MVM
join:2001-05-24
Oceanside, CA

Joker to yock

MVM

to yock

Re: [game] Wine Me, Dine Me, C9 Me

yeah, i never saw that coming. she seemed all over the place. i thought she would get lynched. that looks like the kill of a new player..no offense.
Joker

Joker to yock

MVM

to yock
though i'll admit Gomez and Muw are both good enough to make it look like a frame a new player.

muzscman
Mr. President
Premium Member
join:2002-02-15
Florissant, MO

muzscman to yock

Premium Member

to yock
At the moment this game has come to a screaching halt....now lordishlylow seems to be no were...same thing that happened to rob....

Joker
MVM
Oceanside, CA

Joker to yock

MVM

to yock
point taken, but who did we wait on yesterday to make their night choice? ws it a revenge kill for voting him?

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are

join:2001-02-21
Atlanta, GA

Gomez

said by Joker:

point taken, but who did we wait on yesterday to make their night choice? ws it a revenge kill for voting him?
Appears right now, that You and I are primary suspects. Knowing my role, that pretty much narrows it down for me. You seem to be quickly trying to cast doubt..

LordishlyLow
join:2008-01-14
Huntsville, ON

LordishlyLow to yock

to yock
here now, been busy all day.

Joker
MVM
Oceanside, CA

Joker to yock

MVM

to yock
ok, so he's a big FOS and could easily be lynched. so now is his time to speak up. i'll leave it up to him.
Joker

Joker to Gomez

MVM

to Gomez
i'm just looking at it in all different ways here for now.

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are

Atlanta, GA

Gomez

said by Joker:

i'm just looking at it in all different ways here for now.
Given the votes, I'm pretty sure one of us (you or I) will hang today.

muzscman
Mr. President
Premium Member
Florissant, MO

muzscman to yock

Premium Member

to yock
Just remember. Do not put someone at L1...hell...I wouldn't even put someone at L2 today unless we have some sort of good news...

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are

Atlanta, GA

Gomez

said by muzscman:

Just remember. Do not put someone at L1...hell...I wouldn't even put someone at L2 today unless we have some sort of good news...
What sort of news are you expecting? It's a C9 and the cop is dead.. It's a guts game now..
Gomez

Gomez to muzscman

to muzscman
Lets look at Jokers posts since the lynch:

"yeah, i never saw that coming. she seemed all over the place. i thought she would get lynched. that looks like the kill of a new player..no offense."

Seems to be trying to justify the lynch with distance..

"though i'll admit Gomez and Muw are both good enough to make it look like a frame a new player."

Throwing a smoke screen to cast suspicion.

"point taken, but who did we wait on yesterday to make their night choice? ws it a revenge kill for voting him?"

Most telling IMO.. Figuring out why the night kill happened is of no use to the town. It's just a distraction.
Gomez

Gomez to Joker

to Joker
said by Joker:

Rbbob340 hasn't said much or voted either, why not question him? now i'm thinking iceangel is following muz, maybe working together? she unvoted gomez after muz said to state your case.

FOS: muz
And here we have joker pushing robbob340, yet making an FOS on Muz...

care to explain this?

boudro
The Cowboys are America's Team
Premium Member
join:2000-09-05
Texas

boudro to yock

Premium Member

to yock
Not trying to use being new to mafia as a crutch, but what good is a player if they do not contribute? I can see how someone wouldn't vote for someone with nothing to go on, but laying that low cause there is nothing to comment on just seems wrong. I am speaking of lordishlylow.
boudro

boudro to yock

Premium Member

to yock
Vote: LordishlyLow

Joker
MVM
Oceanside, CA

Joker to yock

MVM

to yock
I also stated if he didn't post by the time i was on the next dy Gomez i'd vote him. he was new so i cut him some slack.

oh and gomez, where were you when the votes went out on him, hmm? now you push it on me?

maybe LL isn't the one we should be after now.
Vote: Gomez

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are

Atlanta, GA

Gomez to boudro

to boudro
said by boudro:

Vote: LordishlyLow
Sorry can't agree with that vote...

I have my doubt's that LordishlyLow is going to place the hammer if mafia.
Gomez

Gomez to Joker

to Joker
said by Joker:

I also stated if he didn't post by the time i was on the next dy Gomez i'd vote him. he was new so i cut him some slack.

oh and gomez, where were you when the votes went out on him, hmm? now you push it on me?

maybe LL isn't the one we should be after now.
Was expecting this... now i gets fun..
Gomez

Gomez

err now it gets fun..

Joker
MVM
Oceanside, CA

Joker to yock

MVM

to yock
look we both voted for the cop. your just trying to keep yourself from getting hung since you said it yourself..it could happen to one of us. yet you push them at me.

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are

Atlanta, GA

Gomez

said by Joker:

look we both voted for the cop. your just trying to keep yourself from getting hung since you said it yourself..it could happen to one of us. yet you push them at me.
Indeed we did, and I was first at L-3 and held it, you added the L-2.

I posted earlier that I found it noteworthy that that vote survived without a hammer.

Joker
MVM
Oceanside, CA

Joker to yock

MVM

to yock
if your not scum and i know for a fact i'm not. then why would one of them lynch there own? based on his silence?

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are

Atlanta, GA

Gomez to Joker

to Joker
said by Joker:

look we both voted for the cop.
I should add, I love the subtle verbiage in your posts.. prefacing with "look" adds a false sense of authority, which I'm not buying, and I hope no-one else does either.
Gomez

Gomez to Joker

to Joker
said by Joker:

if your not scum and i know for a fact i'm not. then why would one of them lynch there own? based on his silence?
Contrived argument..

I don't think there was a scum vote in there, leaving you and me, which I've already stated.

Joker
MVM
Oceanside, CA

Joker to yock

MVM

to yock
then why haven't you voted for me yet? oh i now you want the rest of the town to do it. like last C9 game we were in, you sat back and let the town lynch. all i got to say is i'm town and voting me will get us no where.

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are

Atlanta, GA

Gomez

said by Joker:

then why haven't you voted for me yet? oh i now you want the rest of the town to do it. like last C9 game we were in, you sat back and let the town lynch. all i got to say is i'm town and voting me will get us no where.
As par for the course, I'm in no hurry... Unlike your seemingly rushed vote, I'm more than willing to wait for more town input.. I'll be happy to throw the hammer however.

Joker
MVM
Oceanside, CA

Joker to yock

MVM

to yock
well i'm sure the town will know who to go after next then.

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are

Atlanta, GA

Gomez

said by Joker:

well i'm sure the town will know who to go after next then.
I assume so..

I'm waiting to validate my suspicion, whereas you opt to rush yours...

We'll see how that works out..

boudro
The Cowboys are America's Team
Premium Member
join:2000-09-05
Texas

boudro to Gomez

Premium Member

to Gomez
said by Gomez:

Sorry can't agree with that vote...

I have my doubt's that LordishlyLow is going to place the hammer if mafia.
I believe he/she is acting suspicious. Sitting back watching to see what transpires and then coming in making a vote. Not much attention drawn.

muzscman
Mr. President
Premium Member
Florissant, MO

muzscman to yock

Premium Member

to yock

No reason other than you are pushing sort of hard.