spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

DH resident

@wideopenwest.com

Winter is the prime time to pass anti motorcycling laws

Most of the Biker morons are not riding (or reading) so the winter months would be the best time for insurance and medical lobbyists to help push through ledgeslation. This could save this states motorists thousands of dollars in future costs be enacting and passing better ledgeslation. Governor Grandholm is no friend of outlaw bikers and their so called "rights" groups. Tell everyone you know to contact their representatives in Lansing to expedite a push for insurance ledgeslation to prevent motorcyclists from getting more liberal benefits and to make stricter laws preventing their usage in public parks, school zones, Hospital zones and more upscale residential ares.

hitachi369
Embrace Your Rights
Premium
join:2001-10-03
Grand Rapids, MI
kudos:4

Motorcycles are a great way to reduce our oil dependence. We should encourage there use. We should issue tax credits for there use.

burgermeister
All Computers Are Junk

join:2000-10-23
Utica, MI
reply to DH resident

I have NO desire to restrict people who want to drive a motorcycle.

LBDSL
Lightning Bolt

join:2002-01-07
Auburn Hills, MI

»How can motor cycles be removed from our roads?
--
Lightning Bolt Technologies

imrf
Premium
join:2002-06-06
Utica, MI
reply to DH resident

What is your problem with motorcycles? What kind of vehicle do you currently drive?

hitachi369
Embrace Your Rights
Premium
join:2001-10-03
Grand Rapids, MI
kudos:4

m1-a1 abrams. safty first

dMarks
Melting Faces For Fun
Premium
join:2007-02-09
Jackson, MI
reply to DH resident

I personally don't ride a motorcycle, at least not in recent years, but I really don't see the point in trying to ban them. Especially in Michigan, where they can only ride half the year anyways. The OP really didn't think this one out well enough, and it's obvious he has a grudge against motorcyclists in general judging by the first sentence alone. My guess is he really hasn't met any in person, or perhaps met one that actually was an idiot...just like there are plenty of people who drive cars and trucks that are idiots. My guess would be there are more of those than cyclists. Especially in Michigan.
--
Windows XP Pro SP2|AMD Athlon 64 FX-57|2GB Dual Channel RAM|2x GeForce 7950 GT 512MB|250GB HDD

Chopstix8

join:2000-06-12
Monroe, MI
reply to DH resident

Wow ... 5 months and you are still gnawing on this silly notion DH ... It borders on sad to see someone waste so much energy that could be put to productive use on an un-realistic / fruitless cause.

Jwobot

join:2002-08-14
Sterling Heights, MI

We need better public transportation in Michigan is what you should be saying to the people in Lansing.

It's cool, I'm takin it back
Premium
join:2000-03-14
Dallas, TX
reply to DH resident

You sir, and your ideas border on retardation.

Big Time
Pull My Finger
Premium
join:2002-10-19
Washington

2 recommendations

reply to DH resident

Rather than having such a hard on for riders, you should be fighting to change the school system there that failed you miserably.
--
Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie, or are you gonna bite?

NAK
Boot Failure
Premium
join:2000-12-27
Fort Worth, TX
reply to DH resident

We don't need more antimotorcycle laws, we need more bikes!

I say if your gonna have a bike, get it while you are young. If you wait until you can afford a Harley, it will be too late for that bike to help clean up the gene pool.

--
Looking for sympathy? It's between Shit and Syphilis in the dictionary

It's cool, I'm takin it back
Premium
join:2000-03-14
Dallas, TX
reply to DH resident

I wouldn't be too vocal in real life about your anti-biker views either.

The bikers I know, are the most caring, generous, down to earth, friendly, genuine people you would care to meet. ...Until you cross them that is.
--
Corona "No, make no mistake. It's not revenge he's after; it's a reckoning."

Check out the band 1000 Miles From Home