Premium Member
join:2005-06-29
Florence, SC

hayabusa3303 to Ream0

Premium Member

to Ream0

Re: Impressive for copper, but....

said by Ream0 :

Verizon isn't doing squat to deliver broadband in my area. I've been waiting for DSL since 1997! As far as Verizons future,They'll go bankrupt before I get any broadband offerings.

Verizon is nothing more than a lame chicken shit phone company that can't ever service their existing infrastructure.
verzion is doing better than ex bellsouth AT&t now.
bogey7806
join:2004-03-19
Here

bogey7806

Oh really now? Considering Bellsouth pushed more fiber out than Verizon did (they just stopped before the house) and had more remote solutions and DSL availability than just about anyone else...what makes you say that?

hayabusa3303
Over 200 mph
Premium Member
join:2005-06-29
Florence, SC

hayabusa3303

Premium Member

said by bogey7806:

Oh really now? Considering Bellsouth pushed more fiber out than Verizon did (they just stopped before the house) and had more remote solutions and DSL availability than just about anyone else...what makes you say that?
got links to prove it?
bogey7806
join:2004-03-19
Here

bogey7806

Bellsouth had over a million customers within a few hundred feet of fiber (FTTC) and a huge remote deployment schedule that put fiber within 3 miles of the bulk of their customers. They weren't shy about deploying the stuff. Only when Verizon did FiOS did they actually go beyond Bellsouth.
patcat88
join:2002-04-05
Jamaica, NY

patcat88 to bogey7806

to bogey7806
Did they ever offer speeds over 1.5mbit over that fiber hahahahaha!!!!! They never used any of that fiber for higher speeds over the lowest tier ADSL (1.5). Atleast they future proofed. But now ATT will tear out all that fiber and put in copper for Uverse.