uniqs

LaZ3R
Premium Member
join:2003-01-17

LaZ3R

Premium Member

Canada's Wonderland - Season Pass $60!!

»www.canadas-wonderland.c ··· pass.cfm

I think that's an INSANE offer... You need to buy 4 passes at a time to take advantage of the offer, so if you find 3 others who want to buy one, you all end up in luck .

ALSO: Since the park has now been owned by Ceder Fair for a year almost, they were required to change the names of some of our beloved rides which were specifically made under the paramount name...

Topgun for example... has become... the "flightdeck"..
Italian Job - now the "backlot stunt coaster"

I think it's hilarious. , just names though, we've just grown used to them (for those who go to the park )

Anyways, just thought I'd let you guys know.

If you've already purchased the 4 season passes at the higher cost, you can email them and get a credit on the method of payment used.

shaner
Premium Member
join:2000-10-04
Calgary, AB

shaner

Premium Member

*sigh*

I miss Wonderland. $300 for season passes for my whole family? That's a great deal.

LaZ3R
Premium Member

1 edit

LaZ3R

Premium Member

$271.20 is the total for 4 people after tax. Not a bad deal at all for 4 people.

I wouldn't be surprised to see food prices sky rocket though, but we'll wait and see.

edit: I actually remember something along the lines of some stupid entertainment tax they place but I don't remember how much it is...

I'll be buying these within the next week anyways so I'll let you guys know unless someone does before me

TigerLord

join:2002-06-09
Canada

TigerLord

I've had good times there. Waterpark is nice in summer, and since Mississauga wasn't all too popular about pools (we had one, but we were one of the few) we were often there.

I never ate there though, the food wasn't good and SO expansive!

BryceS
join:2007-09-17
Stouffville, ON

BryceS to LaZ3R

to LaZ3R
I usually pick a few up and then don't get pictures put on them, so I can share them between friends whenever we head up to Toronto.

donoreo
Premium Member
join:2002-05-30
North York, ON

donoreo to LaZ3R

Premium Member

to LaZ3R
Hmmmm the girls will just be turning 2 this summer. Still too young to enjoy it.
mr weather
Premium Member
join:2002-02-27
Mississauga, ON

mr weather

Premium Member

said by donoreo:

Hmmmm the girls will just be turning 2 this summer. Still too young to enjoy it.
Ah, but they're almost ready for Centre Island.
puzz1ed
join:2005-02-20
Markham, ON

puzz1ed to LaZ3R

to LaZ3R
Interesting but standing in line 20-40 minutes for every two minute ride is not my idea of fun. It'll only get worse if everyone gets a pass. Then again not being able to carry any food in and their crazy food prices should keep numbers down.

Here's a tip. Food can be had for normal prices just across the street once you've left.

LaZ3R
Premium Member

LaZ3R

Premium Member

Or even if you aren't finished, just go across the street and get something to eat, then return back to wonderlanddd .
puzz1ed
join:2005-02-20
Markham, ON

puzz1ed

I guess the wife will have enough time to make a run while I save our spot in line.

Wolfie00
My dog is an elitist
Premium Member
join:2005-03-12

Wolfie00 to mr weather

Premium Member

to mr weather
said by mr weather:
said by donoreo:

Ah, but they're almost ready for Centre Island.
Haven't been to Centre Island in years, but it was a great place for the very young. Very small-townish and laid back, wonderful for overwrought parents and small children. For more energetic parents or older kids, the kids' part of Wonderland is pretty good, they have very tame rides for the very young and a miniature roller coaster for the somewhat older. The rest of Wonderland has height requirements for most of the rides that pretty much restricts them to adolescents and older. We really enjoyed Wonderland for a number of years but my son seems to have outgrown it, and personally I no longer have the same interest I once did in paying good money for the sensation that I'm about to die a violent death!

BryceS
join:2007-09-17
Stouffville, ON

BryceS to LaZ3R

to LaZ3R
You can't out grow Canada's Wonderland. I'm 18 and try to go 3-4x a month from June --> end of August every year since I was like 10.

Just make your own food and keep it in a cooler in your car.

Show up 5 minutes before open and last to leave.

You can ride Top Gun for an hour straight without stops when the park starts to close.
mr weather
Premium Member
join:2002-02-27
Mississauga, ON

mr weather to Wolfie00

Premium Member

to Wolfie00
said by Wolfie00:

Haven't been to Centre Island in years, but it was a great place for the very young. Very small-townish and laid back, wonderful for overwrought parents and small children.
We've taken our kids (ages 2 and 5) to Centre Island (specifically Centreville) the last two summers. It's a great place for the under 9 year old crowd.

Sean8
join:2004-01-23
Toronto

Sean8 to BryceS

to BryceS
Yeah, staying till late is great. Every coaster that you had to wait 40 minutes for, you can pretty much ride without getting off.

A few years ago I was on a ride (can't remember what it's called... it's red, you sit in it it.. goes over the water.. carts below track..?) and at close, me and my friends stayed on it for maybe 4 or 5 rounds before they told us to get off cause it was the last run.

Deadpool0
Go Sens Go
Premium Member
join:2001-03-29
Canada

Deadpool0

Premium Member

The Vortex

Good times.

Airwolf
Premium Member
join:2001-10-30
Windsor, ON

1 edit

Airwolf

Premium Member

First rollercoaster I've been on. A heart-pumping experience for me. I remember I sat on the side that dips towards the water. After that was The Beast.

I still don't like rollercoasters.

StEC
#Hamont
Premium Member
join:2003-11-27
Hamilton

3 edits

StEC to LaZ3R

Premium Member

to LaZ3R
Man that is a sweet deal! I can't wait to try out the new coaster it's about time Canada got a Hyper coaster but were so far behind when are we going to get a Giga or Strata coaster!?

This new Coaster Wonderland built is so 1989 but still cool!

»www.thecoastercritic.com ··· ter.html