uniqs

Wolfie007
My dog is an elitist
Premium Member
join:2005-03-12

Wolfie007 to mr weather

Premium Member

to mr weather

Re: Canada's Wonderland - Season Pass $60!!

said by mr weather:
said by donoreo:

Hmmmm the girls will just be turning 2 this summer. Still too young to enjoy it.
Ah, but they're almost ready for Centre Island.
Haven't been to Centre Island in years, but it was a great place for the very young. Very small-townish and laid back, wonderful for overwrought parents and small children. For more energetic parents or older kids, the kids' part of Wonderland is pretty good, they have very tame rides for the very young and a miniature roller coaster for the somewhat older. The rest of Wonderland has height requirements for most of the rides that pretty much restricts them to adolescents and older. We really enjoyed Wonderland for a number of years but my son seems to have outgrown it, and personally I no longer have the same interest I once did in paying good money for the sensation that I'm about to die a violent death!
mr weather
Premium Member
join:2002-02-27
Mississauga, ON

mr weather

Premium Member

said by Wolfie007:

Haven't been to Centre Island in years, but it was a great place for the very young. Very small-townish and laid back, wonderful for overwrought parents and small children.
We've taken our kids (ages 2 and 5) to Centre Island (specifically Centreville) the last two summers. It's a great place for the under 9 year old crowd.