spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Zoly
join:2004-01-04
Houston, TX

Zoly

I don't want SMS too!

This is very annoying issue with T-Mobile. Even SMS from their own system are being charged.

Why should we pay for them I don't know. I do not use SMS service and tried disabling it with no success.

Smokey
I'd rather be skiing
Premium Member
join:2003-05-20
Wild West

Smokey

Premium Member

Are you sure that you are getting charged for SMS's from t-mobile, as in company business texts? My bill shows that all the texts from t-mobile are free so you may want to check in to that with customer service.
YD2
join:2003-02-23
Morristown, NJ

YD2

When I started with t-mobile a few months ago, system messages WERE being charged, and they were coming in at all hours of the day.

It was stupid stuff, like my fav five was updated or I paid my bill.

I was ready to pay the fine and leave, but I guess they heard me because it hasn't been a problem since that day I gave them hell.

Axekick
join:2005-05-01
Saint Louis, MO
·Charter

Axekick to Zoly

to Zoly
I called them 2 or 3 weeks ago about disabling incoming text messages and they walked me through how to do it online. Since doing so I have not received any text messages what so ever. T-Mobile never charges me for the text messages they send. However, I typically only get payment notifications after paying my bill. It sounds as if you signed up for some types of notification services for which they may be charging, such as weather, sports, news updates?

Call 611 on your mobile and see if they cannot help you disable your incoming text messages. If not message me and I will go try and remember how I did it.

Dsumner
@mindspring.com

Dsumner

Anon

They only block email generated messages. No messages sent via text are blocked. You are mistaken. You are just lucky you haven't gotten any others.

This is a travesty and I want to sign up for the lawsuit!