Takes 5 to lynch.

leXicon5
Pelosi, SHUT YOUR Fing Pie Hole
Premium Member
join:2000-12-27
Saint Louis, MO

leXicon5

Premium Member

So are we in a holding pattern until monday so chlen can cavort all weekend?

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium Member
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY

Rook008 to muzscman

Premium Member

to muzscman
I really don't have anything at the moment, so I'll make it a tied game.

Vote: CatSnak

leXicon5
Premium Member
Saint Louis, MO

leXicon5

Premium Member

said by Rook008:

I really don't have anything at the moment, so I'll make it a tied game.

Vote: CatSnak
Aw c'mon man....not even the 14th word of the IM sent to you with your role? No wait...that's been thought of.

muzscman
Mr. President
Premium Member
join:2002-02-15
Florissant, MO

muzscman

Premium Member

Vote Count
leXicon5 - 2 - Dezbend, chlen
Catsnak - 2 - Manfmmd, rook008
TheRul - 2 - leXicon5, Count Zero

Takes 5 to lynch.

Dezbend
MVM
join:2001-04-20

Dezbend to muzscman

MVM

to muzscman
I am suspicious of 2nd voters.

I would vote 2nd if I were the assassin.... I wouldn't want to vote for the king, but I wouldn't know who that was, so adding a second vote seems safe.

unvote: Lexicon5

vote: Rook008

FOS: the other 2 second voters

"why rook and not one of the others?" you ask

"why do you even need to ask?" I reply

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium Member
Far Rockaway, NY

Rook008

Premium Member

That seems fair.

leXicon5
Premium Member
Saint Louis, MO

leXicon5 to Dezbend

Premium Member

to Dezbend
Seems as fair as any other reason.
But why second voters? Takes 5 to lynch...I think 4th and 5th voters would be likelier...5th vote would not mean anything unless 1-4 were all guards and 5th was assassin. But comfy right in the middle section...3rd...two ahead and two behind...that seems like a place for an assassin tom place his vote. Buffer zone al around.

Dezbend
MVM

Dezbend

MVM

2nd because there is no 3rds right now, and the assassin will be scared to vote first.

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium Member
Far Rockaway, NY

Rook008

Premium Member

I doubt the Assassin would be scared to vote first. Scared to vote last maybe, but not first.

leXicon5
Premium Member
Saint Louis, MO

leXicon5 to Dezbend

Premium Member

to Dezbend
said by Dezbend:

2nd because there is no 3rds right now, and the assassin will be scared to vote first.
I'll disagree....1st, 2nd or 3rd...no danger. 4th and 5th....hail yeah...
"Danger Will Robinson"

What is not being discussed however are the lay backs...could be King and Assassin...one thing Muz isn't logging are the Not Voting....they need to be called out as much as the voters...
So you could be looking at voters as suspects and the real suspect isn't even voting..

Dezbend
MVM

Dezbend to muzscman

MVM

to muzscman
We all know who the king is except the assassin.

If he votes the king, we will be suspicious of him the rest of the game.

The best way to ensure he doesn't accidentally tip his hand day one is to place his vote on someone who has already been voted (higher chance of that person not being king).

That is why I assume the assassin will hold back from placing a vote on someone who has not already been voted against.

leXicon5
Premium Member
Saint Louis, MO

leXicon5

Premium Member

said by Dezbend:

We all know who the king is except the assassin.
But we don't know who the other guards are...or the assassin. So individually...we might be suspicious...but we can't collectively be suspicious as that would possibly alert the assassin as to the kings identity.
So the assassin places a vote...and we all pile on the assassin...or at least 5...that narrows the scope that the assassin has down to 2 possible choices of King if the king lays back also. It's not gonna be easy....to weed out the assassin or for the assassin to weed out the king. As laying back not voting could be a tip off...as well as a lucky guess of a vote by the assassin on the king.
If the assassin votes king, and we vote assassin...BOOM....assassin kills king as he dies....so you can't lay a vote on the assassin if he gets lucky...we should protect the kings identity by NOT voting for assassin if in fact the assassin gets lucky with their vote.
leXicon5

leXicon5 to muzscman

Premium Member

to muzscman
We need an official vote count with non-voters included in the list.

Careful Dez to not miscount...or you could be fingered...for FUD...

Dezbend
MVM

Dezbend to leXicon5

MVM

to leXicon5
hopefully we can act to kill the assassin in a less obvious manner, but it is true that any plan we post will become useless... we will have to kill him off in a seemingly random way. I will have to ponder this.

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium Member
join:2001-01-16
Saratoga, NY

chlen to muzscman

Premium Member

to muzscman
Personally, I think lexicon is the assassin, but by no fault of his own did he get my suspicion, it is his heated exchange with Iceagel that seems to make it so.

Every guard set back on the cheat suggestion, the one who had most to loose by this I feel was rightfully the most likely to be the assassin.

This is until better reasoning I will keep my vote.

leXicon5
Premium Member
Saint Louis, MO

leXicon5

Premium Member

said by chlen:

Personally, I think lexicon is the assassin, but by no fault of his own did he get my suspicion, it is his heated exchange with Iceagel that seems to make it so.
....I hope we dont have to keep repeating previous posts until it sinks in. If you want to cheat or anybody else...let's end this now. I was public with my outcry...I also IM'd muz...king, assassin or guard...cheating sucks and is no way to win....and I believe others did say something so apparently you're not really reading the thread, just skimming.
I'll let you read my reason here....let's hope this time it sticks....:
»Re: [game] Assassin in the Palace.

And so you dont have to go back and read:

How did you miss all that? That doesn't count the ones Muz posted...you have to remember when all that was going on...I dont know if everybody was on so unless you can provide us with timelines....it didn't happen.
FoS chlen for not reading and trying to deflect to me.

The game was already getting jacked up...if you recall....and I'm guessing you dont, I wanted to be replaced...I was happy to let dimwit find out whoever replaced me was guard and not assassin....

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium Member
Saratoga, NY

chlen

Premium Member

I read, I even think you are right. I have played just about one of these games we had, I know the rules, I even agree with the above quoted posts. That still does not make you standout any less. On day 1 with out other evidence your strong argument with another player where (rightly or wrongly) the assassin would have gotten the shaft. I completly agree with your argument, but like I said, it does not make you any less suspicious to me for a day one vote.

In all fairness, my vote is but one of the two on you, so if you got nothing to hide why are you defending so passionately this one vote?

leXicon5
Premium Member
Saint Louis, MO

leXicon5

Premium Member

said by chlen:

so if you got nothing to hide why are you defending so passionately this one vote?
One turns into two, then three....I've watched enough games to know what can happen if people dont defend themselves.

You've offered up no other discussion....have you any thoughts on anyone else?

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium Member
Saratoga, NY

chlen

Premium Member

well I dont think it is catsnack, he seems to be sticking his head out too much to be the assasin, same with therule, but that is first day speculation. Rook has not laid into anyone this game so I can be suspicious of him as well.

I dont know what to think of the others right now, again you are seem to be looking for information on others players when I already know who is king, and you are not that person.

leXicon5
Premium Member
Saint Louis, MO

leXicon5

Premium Member

said by chlen:

I dont know what to think of the others right now, again you are seem to be looking for information on others players when I already know who is king, and you are not that person.
The assassin would try to make the rest of us think they know who the king is.

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium Member
Saratoga, NY

chlen to muzscman

Premium Member

to muzscman
So...is this one still going?

muzscman
Mr. President
Premium Member
join:2002-02-15
Florissant, MO

muzscman

Premium Member

said by chlen:

As far as I know yes it is.

Dezbend
MVM

Dezbend to muzscman

MVM

to muzscman
checking in. still playing. nothing to add at the moment.

leXicon5
Premium Member
Saint Louis, MO

leXicon5 to chlen

Premium Member

to chlen
said by chlen:

Considering you said at the sign in that you're never around on the weekend....I think we were waiting on you to show up again.

So......game-on.

manfmmd
Premium Member
join:2003-01-14
Earth, TX

manfmmd to muzscman

Premium Member

to muzscman
Time to apply some more pressure:

unvote CatSnak
vote TheRul

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium Member
Saratoga, NY

chlen to leXicon5

Premium Member

to leXicon5
said by leXicon5:
said by chlen:

Considering you said at the sign in that you're never around on the weekend....I think we were waiting on you to show up again.

So......game-on.
generally im out skiing on weekends... true for this one as well... but it is monday and we need to move around some votes or something to get a conversation going.

Dezbend
MVM

Dezbend

MVM

fair enough...

unvote: Rook

and to cast a random vote...

vote: rook

now how could that have happened?
Dezbend

Dezbend to muzscman