spc
Search similar:

uniqs
bongabakheel
join:2004-10-25
Chicago, IL

bongabakheel

TeleBlend Billing

As per our contracts Teleblend is not supposed to charge for calls to Canada. Also there should be upto a $3 credit every month for other international calls. But TB has been charging me for both since August, I have submitted several trouble tickets but all tickets get closed themselves after few months without any reply/correction. Some examples are 100060, 84462, 84461. I also tried calling the billing dept many times but had to hang up the phone after waiting 50-60 minutes.
Did any body else experience the same and found a solution?
Thanks

TBSupport1
join:2007-09-11
Leesburg, VA

TBSupport1

Canada calls are free. Please PM me the month that you are referencing for Canada calls and I will get that resolved for you. As for the $3 credit, we are not giving the $3.00 credit. We removed that back in July.

voiplover
Premium Member
join:2004-05-28
Portsmouth, NH

voiplover

Premium Member

This is from the front page of »www.teleblend.com

TBSupport1
Leesburg, VA

1 edit

TBSupport1

I'm not sure what the picture is suppose to mean.

dmolavi
Premium Member
join:2005-04-11
Cherry Hill, NJ

dmolavi

Premium Member

said by TBSupport1:

it means that one of the features from SR is the $3 credit. if you don't intend to keep it, get rid of that tagline.

burris
Premium Member
join:2000-08-22
Palm Beach Gardens, FL

burris

Premium Member

said by dmolavi:

said by TBSupport1:

it means that one of the features from SR is the $3 credit. if you don't intend to keep it, get rid of that tagline.
That's not fair.

It's obvious you are just trying to add to their confusion. Remember, this is not "SUDOKU"

dmolavi
Premium Member
Cherry Hill, NJ

1 edit

dmolavi

Premium Member

said by burris:
said by dmolavi:
said by TBSupport1:

That's not fair.

It's obvious you are just trying to add to their confusion. Remember, this is not "SUDOKU"

i'm sorry

these are not the droids you're looking for...

TBSupport1
Leesburg, VA

1 edit

TBSupport1 to dmolavi

to dmolavi
Features are things such as Find Me Follow Me, 3-Way Calling, Sim-Ring, Caller ID, etc.

Though, this is just going to end up as semantic battle.

voiplover
Premium Member
join:2004-05-28
Portsmouth, NH

voiplover

Premium Member

said by TBSupport1:

Apparently it means different things to different readers.
To your billing department it seems to mean that subscribers are suppose to pay above the monthly subscription price to use some of these features.

To many ex SR customers it probably means what I read into it; That if you sign up for Teleblend that you can keep your # and still have the same features at a discounted rate of $12.95 per month for the remainder of length of your Sunrocket contract. Note: for only $12.95/month.

To some it might mean that if they pay the extra $12.95/month that the service will work the way it had before.

Note: Subscribers are warned on another TB signup page that they will have to pay an additional $4.95/month if they want to keep any extra signature #'s.

I'm not a TB subscriber and am not here to argue with whether the $3.00 should be included or not. But; maybe there wouldn't have been so much confusion if the front page wasn't stating this?

dmolavi
Premium Member
Cherry Hill, NJ

dmolavi to TBSupport1

Premium Member

to TBSupport1
said by TBSupport1:

Features are things such as Find Me Follow Me, 3-Way Calling, Sim-Ring, Caller ID, etc.

Though, this is just going to end up as semantic battle.
exactly, which is why you should remove it to prevent the pissing contests.

consumers (and you're one too) always interpret things to their advantage. and for something like this, i'd venture to say a judge would too.

(i'm not a TB subscriber either, just watching the slow dissolution of the company from the outside)

burris
Premium Member
join:2000-08-22
Palm Beach Gardens, FL

burris to voiplover

Premium Member

to voiplover
said by voiplover:

said by TBSupport1:

To some it might mean that if they pay the extra $12.95/month that the service will work the way it had before.

What in the world would allow you to have a thought like that?