join:2007-01-18
Milton, FL

Count Zero to leXicon5

Premium Member

to leXicon5

Re: [Game] C9 SuperCop!!

said by leXicon5:

said by Count Zero:

However, it would seem to me that it would behoove the real SC to investigate anyone claiming to be SC to see if it was a mafia attempt to flush out the real SC.
But to get to an investigation....we need night. To get there, we need to lynch. To lynch, we need consensus. To get that, we need to figure out who to lynch. If mafia confuses us and we lynch a townie, they can submit two. If they get it right....and the #2 is killed....we lose. So restraint is the key word here.
QFT

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium Member
join:2001-01-16
Saratoga, NY

chlen to Count Zero

Premium Member

to Count Zero
Click for full size
said by Count Zero:

Ah negative - I voted on you BEFORE you said you were not.
Oh really?

leXicon5
Pelosi, SHUT YOUR Fing Pie Hole
Premium Member
join:2000-12-27
Saint Louis, MO

leXicon5 to Johnny34

Premium Member

to Johnny34
Enough semantics...lets discuss this Boudro and San alliance....

Count Zero
Premium Member
Milton, FL

Count Zero to chlen

Premium Member

to chlen
look at the time difference in those posts - seriously, we are arguing over whether I had read that post before I initially voted on you and I hadn't.

Yes bourdro and sans have seemed to defend one another - which of the two is more suspect to you lex and why? I think voting patterns may be key here.

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium Member
Saratoga, NY

chlen

Premium Member

said by Count Zero:

look at the time difference in those posts - seriously, we are arguing over whether I had read that post before I initially voted on you and I hadn't.

Yes bourdro and sans have seemed to defend one another - which of the two is more suspect to you lex and why? I think voting patterns may be key here.
sans is by far... more because he seemed to play that very common I am not going to be around (that is unless I get voted on card) trying to lurk... it seems to me long enough to survive in order to place a kill. Also Muz threw a vote at him when pressed with his own mafia question... which is a good way to throw some one off your trail is sans really is mafia. Though I think out of my reasoning, the highest chance IMO is MUZ.

boudro
The Cowboys are America's Team
Premium Member
join:2000-09-05
Texas

boudro to leXicon5

Premium Member

to leXicon5
said by leXicon5:

Enough semantics...lets discuss this Boudro and San alliance....
That's funny! If he is town, then yes we have an alliance. So keep barking up the wrong tree if you like and lead the town in a direction that you want.

I am still looking at muz and sansri. I can see muz doing what I had stated in earlier posts and the fact that sansri hasn't defended himself well after being put at L1 was kind of strange.
boudro

boudro to leXicon5

Premium Member

to leXicon5
said by leXicon5:

There are all kinds of tactics employed...mafia placing a 1-2 on somone
Using lex's own words and my suspicion on muz this whole time. I don't think sansri is mafia and they seem to really think he is for what? They have never really stated, but going after his MO of being a lurker. Seems fishy to me so and they are both 1 and 2 on sansri.

Vote:lex

Johnny34
Fed Up. Bye.
Premium Member
join:2001-06-27
Atlanta, GA

Johnny34

Premium Member

Official Vote Count
Needed To Lynch: 4

leXicon5 - 1 - (Boudro) (L-3)
sansri88 - 2 - (muzscman, leXicon5) (L-2)
muzscman - 2 - (sansri88, chlen) (L-2)
chlen - 1 - (Count Zero) (L-3)

Not Voting: TheRul

Count Zero
Premium Member
Milton, FL

Count Zero to boudro

Premium Member

to boudro
So you think Muz is mafia but you vote for Lex, one of the least suspicious people on my list? Honestly he's probably contributed more information to this game than anyone else in terms of synopsis's of player behavior.

unvote Chlen
vote boudro

Your logic just seems inconsistent - you have been accused of defending sans who is a definite 'unknown' on my list - your vote for Lex... Chlen still ranks pretty high on my "definintely, maybe" list, but I'm moving my vote to you for now.

Johnny34
Fed Up. Bye.
Premium Member
Atlanta, GA

Johnny34

Premium Member

Official Vote Count

sansri88 - 2 - (muzscman, leXicon5) (L-2)
Boudro - 1 - (Count Zero) (L-3)

Not Voting: TheRul

Count Zero
Premium Member
Milton, FL

Count Zero

Premium Member

Getting bored? I see vote counts every other post.

Johnny34
Fed Up. Bye.
Premium Member
Atlanta, GA

Johnny34

Premium Member

said by Count Zero:

Getting bored? I see vote counts every other post.
Six clicks to update.

I think the setup is sound, but suffers from the C9 standard of only 7 players. I think an open setup with 12 players would be better. The balance of SuperCop and Night Kills seems OK, but the chance of losing the whole game on day 1 isn't something that I thought about.

I think

12 players

8 Townies
1 SuperCop
3 Mafia Goons

Might be better.

Count Zero
Premium Member
Milton, FL

Count Zero

Premium Member

Well create a signup thread and put me on the list pre-signed up

I agree that the thought of losing on night one does completely suck, but it's an experimental game and we can only make it better by finding these sorts of flaws.

leXicon5
Premium Member
Saint Louis, MO

leXicon5 to Johnny34

Premium Member

to Johnny34
said by boudro:

They have never really stated, but going after his MO of being a lurker. Seems fishy to me so and they are both 1 and 2 on sansri.

Going to sleep now to ponder the proceedings.
I did give a reason...want I should repeat it AGAIN?

I watched the voting patterns....chlen is all over the place...an age old ploy to try to flush a cop I think.
I watched you and sans votes....then defending each other...
You smell my friend...so does Sans...you have to try to defend each other...
But you also need to distance yourselves...from each other....thats why Sans is quiet and you are active. That's your new plan after having discussed alternatives.

One of you is gonna hang...

boudro
Premium Member
Texas

boudro

Premium Member

How odd since that is exactly how you and muz are acting! He tagged your hand thanking you for agreeing with him and muz has gone silent while you have gone on the offensive for you have to protect muz. Tell muz hello for me.

leXicon5
Premium Member
Saint Louis, MO

leXicon5

Premium Member

said by boudro:

How odd since that is exactly how you and muz are acting! He tagged your hand thanking you for agreeing with him and muz has gone silent while you have gone on the offensive for you have to protect muz. Tell muz hello for me.
Yeahhhhh....riiiiiight....
All he did was hight five me...no defending of each other...
I don't need defending. I'm not scum. Muz OTOH...no idea about. I'm still analyzing the new votes.

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
join:2007-09-18
Monterey, CA

TheRul to Johnny34

Premium Member

to Johnny34
Ok, I am going to stick my neck out and put someone at L-1. I truly believe there is an aliance with this person and another, although I see it with a possible 2 people, so I am not sure of the second YET.
With that,
Vote: sansri88 See Profile
I so have to stop watching "The Biggest Loser"

Johnny34
Fed Up. Bye.
Premium Member
Atlanta, GA

Johnny34

Premium Member

Official Vote Count

sansri88 - 3 - (muzscman, leXicon5, TheRul) (L-1)

Not Voting: None

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium Member
Saratoga, NY

chlen

Premium Member

I think there is a much higher chance that Muz is mafia then Sans. I would be much more confident if Muz got the noose then Sans... though either one of them for me a re potentially mafia...

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
Monterey, CA

TheRul

Premium Member

said by chlen:

I think there is a much higher chance that Muz is mafia then Sans. I would be much more confident if Muz got the noose then Sans... though either one of them for me a re potentially mafia...
I am not convinced that Muz is mafia. Nor anyone else, as much as I am about Sans.

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium Member
Saratoga, NY

chlen

Premium Member

said by TheRul:
said by chlen:

I am not convinced that Muz is mafia. Nor anyone else, as much as I am about Sans.
ok, fine... this has gone on too long... and no one seems to see my strategy, maybe I am the one that is wrong.

I thought I had what seemed like a good Idea.

unvote muz
vote sans

Johnny34
Fed Up. Bye.
Premium Member
Atlanta, GA

Johnny34

Premium Member

Official Vote Count

sansri88 - 4 - (muzscman, leXicon5, TheRul, chlen)
muzscman - 1 - (sansri88) (L-3)

Not Voting: None

sansri88 has been lynched.

TWILIGHT
Johnny34

Johnny34

Premium Member

sansri88 protested loudly that bandwaggonnin' had been outlawed in Broadtown, but the crowd began to chant "It ain't bandwaggonnin'!!!!!"

The Town gathered around as he was led up the stairs and the noose placed around his neck.

"Shit, this is gettin' old", he exclaimed.

Chlen called for the lynch to be delayed until he could procure a lighter, his having run out of fuel. He also tried to call "dibs" on sansri's wallet and shoes.

"There's nobody in Broadtown named Herb, chlen", said the deputy mayor, having heard chlen's shouts of "I'm lookin' for herb."

"Can we get this shit moving?" said Count Zero. "I've got two college girls waiting for Pap smears in there and they're gonna get suspicious if I don't get back soon."

With that, despite chlen's pleas to wait until he could "get baked", the trap door was opened and the drop height had been correctly calculated by the town Comptroller - sansri's second cervical vertebra broke on both sides as his head snapped backwards in hyperextension. The neural arches moved laterally and compressed the spinal cord, stopping the innervation to the diaphragm.

sansri88, a Mafia Goon , has been lynched.

Night actors, send me your choices.

Johnny34

Johnny34

Premium Member

DAY 2

The Deputy Mayor's assistant bent over chlen's body and felt for a pulse. Feeling none, and noting the coldness of the body, he punched S-U-P-E-R-C-O-P into his cell phone.

"Mmmmmph?" said SuperCop, his mouth full of the last 2 chocolate-glazed Krispy Kremes from the dozen he had been "given" by Tarik, the numbers-running and loan-sharking owner of the local KK shop.

"Are you drunk? Get the hell over here - there's been another murder. What the hell have you been doing?"

"Fsshucsshhing", mumbled SuperCop. "Mmmphhh call me the 'Cop of {BURP} Steel' 'or nothin'."

SuperCop arrived and surveyed the scene.

"#(*$&$)(**&# Mafia", he proclaimed, examining the largely absent posterior portion of chlen's skull. "OK - call the freakin' coroner."

"Aren't you going to DO anything?" the assistant said.

"Look, Sport, I just picked up this gig yesterday, for chrissakes. I hardly had time to take a whizz, what with findin' the shop and signin' autographs and seein' to them girls and all. Hold yer horses - I got some investigatin' started. Way I see it, we're lucky the motherfreakin' Mafia only got one last night."

Chlen, an Innocent Townie , has been killed by the Mafia.

Official Vote Count
Needed To Lynch: 3

Not Voting: leXicon5, muzscman, Count Zero, Boudro, TheRul

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
Monterey, CA

TheRul

Premium Member

well right now I am seriously hoping that chlen was their first choice, or they now know who the supercop is.
TheRul

TheRul to leXicon5

Premium Member

to leXicon5
said by leXicon5:

said by TheRul:

Lex, why have you not said anything lately? hmmm?
Cause I'm busy doing human stuff...and reading the 4000 posts. Dang....not one shred of evidence produced...just theory and hearsay. My spreadsheet is smoking from all the changes.
TheRul is all over...the only person he hasn't voted for is Boudro, CZ and himself of course...
Muz....he's been on two...San and Cheln.
San....sigle minded. He's on Muz.
Chlen....holy crap...the only person he's not voted for is me...and himself.

Boudro...single minded as well...he's went muz too but pulled back.
CZ....he's flip-flopped between chlen andsettled on The Rul and settled on chlen.

What does this say? Eliphino...
I think this points to Boudro. Any comments anyone?

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium Member
Saratoga, NY

chlen to Johnny34

Premium Member

to Johnny34
/in

yeah baby...

go town !

Johnny - great text... I really enjoyed reading it

great setup and I am so glad 1st day got people talking.

good game everyone

/out

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
Monterey, CA

TheRul

Premium Member

Although it does not have any of lex's stuff. looks like I will have to go back and look through it.

boudro
Premium Member
Texas

boudro to Johnny34

Premium Member

to Johnny34
The minute I read the that he was a goon, I knew the finger would be pointed at me. I still say muz or lex lynched their own. Look at the votes!
boudro

boudro to Johnny34

Premium Member

to Johnny34
Where has the long lost muz been?