Search Topic:
share rss forum feed
« easy.Re: Fairpoint deal »
This is a sub-selection from telephone service

Vox

@verizon.net
reply to FFH5

Re: telephone service

Yeah, you know what you're are talking about. Consumer opposition runs about 90%. I live in NH...Google the local papers and read the consumer comments before posting such nonsense. "Service under FairPointshould improve"...we are going from fiber to DSL connection speeds. If you think that is an improvement, I got a bridge to sell you.

xsiddalx

join:2005-03-11
Chicago, IL
said by Vox :

Yeah, you know what you're are talking about. Consumer opposition runs about 90%. I live in NH...Google the local papers and read the consumer comments before posting such nonsense. "Service under FairPointshould improve"...we are going from fiber to DSL connection speeds. If you think that is an improvement, I got a bridge to sell you.
It's a point well taken, but if VZ was putting the property up for sale is indicative that the property wasn't in the ftth project list.

Secondly, posting links always helps support a position.

Let's say fairpoint does ftth, what does that mean to you?
The way I see it, you now have fiber instead of copper or wireless or coax to the house. It's all just a connection.

Was there a memo distributed that said VZ was doing fiber to your home but fairpoint won't?

I'm not sure I get why one company or the other is inherently better. They are both public corporations...

Future shareholder of Fairpoint (not really excited about it myself).